I am apparently skipping classes.

Egg    

So, in a few of my classes I was marked "absent" because I didn't say here when they called my dead name. Most of the time when I'm called on, a friend who knows has to let me know I'm being spoken to most of the time, and it's very Awkward. My dead line for coming out is on Halloween, and I really don't know what to do, because I can't always have one of 5 people right next to me.

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

Hey there,

Yeah, I get why you would feel awkward about the deadnaming, but when you come out, this will change a lot, and people will start to use your real name. Can I ask, what is that name? 

Also, when you say you don't know what to do about coming out, can you tell me more about that?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

17 hours ago, Egg said:

I chose the name Kiki.

I feel very nervous because I don't know how they'll react.

Hey,

It's completely normal to feel nervous about coming out; it's a big moment, but it's pretty common for people to be surprised at how people are so accepting and let you be who you are, so keep that in mind. Can I ask, do you feel ready to come out? If so, have you got an idea of when? 

You keep your head held high young lady and you'll be fine. 

Also kiki is soo cute!

Lots of love to you m'lady.

Thisboiistrans 

(Sorry thought I'd try treating you like the princess you are. I'm not flirting)

19 hours ago, Egg said:

Yes, but I do feel a little bit scared. Comic-Con is soon, and if not then, then on halloween.

Hey there,

It's normal to feel scared, but this is where your support network comes in really handy, and I'm wondering, who can you rely on for support if things get a bit tricky for you?

I've got 6 friends who know I'm trans, and all of my friends know I'm pan. And a few peoples have offered refuge if I'm kicked out. The Ditch the Label Community is also a great help.

4 hours ago, Egg said:

, my knight.

(Since I some how can't edit my post)

No problem 

knight dilly dilly GIF by Bud Light

22 minutes ago, Egg said:

thanks!

You're welcome hope I made a potential bad day, better

45 minutes ago, Egg said:

you did

Gave me a laugh

Good