This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Chat with Lulu <3

-Leila- Β  Β 

2 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Love ya too

ok, i'm gonna be switching my status to away again

i don't know when i'll be back to frequently posting again, but i'll see you then :) 🀍

1 minute ago, damian.drake said:

ok, i'm gonna be switching my status to away again

i don't know when i'll be back to frequently posting again, but i'll see you then :) 🀍

Ima miss you!

• Hug 1

Just now, damian.drake said:

hello i have terrible time management and i'm here to waaaaste time even though i have s o much to doΒ 

Me too :)

1 minute ago, damian.drake said:

hello i have terrible time management and i'm here to waaaaste time even though i have s o much to doΒ 

I miss youΒ 

Just now, damian.drake said:

i miss you tooΒ 

i'm so incredibly stressed right now and my mental health is declining at a rapid paceΒ 

Mine too. I’m so close to ending it

• Hug 1

22 minutes ago, damian.drake said:

aww love please don't.Β πŸ«‚πŸ€πŸ«‚πŸ€πŸ«‚πŸ€πŸ«‚πŸ€

I can’t help but think it I’m just wanting it to end

• Hug 1

59 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I can’t help but think it I’m just wanting it to end

Hey Leila,

I just want to check, are you safe right now? Do you think you could tell the ward staff how you feel?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, damian.drake said:

i miss you tooΒ 

i'm so incredibly stressed right now and my mental health is declining at a rapid paceΒ 

Hey Damian,

I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like to tell me more about what is going on for you? I hope you're as okay as you can be. We are here for you.Β 

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Click this notice to reveal the content.
4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like to tell me more about what is going on for you? I hope you're as okay as you can be. We are here for you.

i have a really busy week, and lately my mental health has been pretty good, but it's declining right now due to the stress, and the fact that i'm aware of it's decline is making it even worse. the other night i heard someone making fun of people with eating disorders, and i used to have a really bad one. and the more i think about that, the more i feel like i'm being drawn back to my ed. i'm trying not to get drawn back into the darkness, but its insanely difficult. i'm also feeling lonely. i don't know how to describe it- but i'm feeling like, touch starved or something. like, i have my family that i hug and interactΒ  with them, but most of my friendships are purley over the internet or text. but like, i saw my best friend this saturday and when we were able to like hug, and we held hands, i felt more human and more loved again. (in a platonic way, my best friend and i have zzeerroo romantic feelings for eachother. they're aroace and i'm mentally dating a fictional character) but still being with them made me feel better.Β 

i really don't k n o w.Β 

i'm doing really bad.Β 

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Leila,

I just want to check, are you safe right now? Do you think you could tell the ward staff how you feel?

I’m safe spoke to a doctor he was Β cx lovely! He gave me his phone charger to charge my phone and he gave me some colouring book to distract my mind/thoughts

34 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I’m safe spoke to a doctor he was Β cx lovely! He gave me his phone charger to charge my phone and he gave me some colouring book to distract my mind/thoughts

i'm glad you were able to talk with that doctor :) i love coloring! ill often color in my tattoos on my arm lmao

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

I wanna d;;e

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling low again. I'm wondering, have you been able to follow your plan? It's important to use the support you have in hospital while you are still there because it's so valuable and helpful. Maybe you could speak to one of the members of staff and let them know how you're feeling. What do you think?

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Click this notice to reveal the content.
6 hours ago, damian.drake said:

i have a really busy week, and lately my mental health has been pretty good, but it's declining right now due to the stress, and the fact that i'm aware of it's decline is making it even worse. the other night i heard someone making fun of people with eating disorders, and i used to have a really bad one. and the more i think about that, the more i feel like i'm being drawn back to my ed. i'm trying not to get drawn back into the darkness, but its insanely difficult. i'm also feeling lonely. i don't know how to describe it- but i'm feeling like, touch starved or something. like, i have my family that i hug and interactΒ  with them, but most of my friendships are purley over the internet or text. but like, i saw my best friend this saturday and when we were able to like hug, and we held hands, i felt more human and more loved again. (in a platonic way, my best friend and i have zzeerroo romantic feelings for eachother. they're aroace and i'm mentally dating a fictional character) but still being with them made me feel better.Β 

i really don't k n o w.Β 

i'm doing really bad.Β 

Hey there,

I really hear how much you're struggling at the moment, but it's good that you're aware of these feelings and want to move forward and help yourself. This self-awareness is really important and will help you massively. I'm wondering, in general, what helps you to stay mentally healthy? What do you like to do to look after your wellbeing? Also, maybe try to have a think about what pulled you out of the eating difficulties in the first place as there will be a lot of strategies in that.Β 

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling low again. I'm wondering, have you been able to follow your plan? It's important to use the support you have in hospital while you are still there because it's so valuable and helpful. Maybe you could speak to one of the members of staff and let them know how you're feeling. What do you think?

I have but I’m pissed off