Being blackmailed with nudes

Melon    

On Sunday I scammed on IG and they directed me to WhatsApp where I sent my nudes. After a few minutes they sent my a screenshot of my Instagram posts and a few of my followers. They threatened that they would leak it if I didn't pay money. I wasn't going to send them anything so I told them I didn't have a penny on me and sent a fake account balance as proof. I'm not going to lie I was very scared and desperate so I told him that they should give me sometime so gather enough money and he gave me till the 15th of next month. I have changed my username, profile picture, archived my IG posts and switched my Instagram to private. I'm extremely scared because they have my pictures, school ID card, nudes and 2 pages of my followers. I don't want to involve the police at all. I'm getting sleepless nights and I'm not eating well. Even my mum has noticed I'm not as lively as I used to be. What do I do?