Help, I’ve been exposed

Whythis14    

Someone got a dick pic of mine and said unless I sent them money, they wouldn’t take it down. Said how she’s gonna spend a lot of time posting it on every social media she can to try and ruin my life. Also said she’ll make sure my family and the ones I love see it

11 hours ago, Whythis14 said:

Someone got a dick pic of mine and said unless I sent them money, they wouldn’t take it down. Said how she’s gonna spend a lot of time posting it on every social media she can to try and ruin my life. Also said she’ll make sure my family and the ones I love see it

Hey @Whythis14

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to our members here.

I'm really sorry to hear that you are being blackmailed to stop your nudes leaking. I can imagine that this is a really stressful situation for you, and I just want you to know that you have come to the right place for support. How are you feeling?

As a rule, never pay the individual. Once they realise they're not getting paid, they have no motivation to then leak the content, so they tend to move on. 

Can I ask, where did they threaten you? If it was on Tumblr, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or Snapchat, we may be able to have their account removed. To do this, please send both of your usernames with screenshots of the conversation where they threaten you to Support@DitchtheLabel.org. Please block out any of the nude content when you send this over.

After this, I would strongly encourage you to block them across all platforms where you know their username and encourage your followers to do the same. Make all of your social media accounts private, and if they know your name, take this out of any username where it appears. Then, I would strongly consider reporting this to the police because this person is committing a crime by blackmailing you, and the police will definitely be able to help.

What do you think? Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e