Nominate a Member for Special Recognition

Harper    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Nominate a Member for Special Recognition

Is there somebody on community that you feel deserves special recognition? Perhaps they've given incredible advice or were the first person to make you feel welcome and at home. Maybe you just love to read their blogs or you feel that they create really awesome threads. Maybe it isn't even another member and you just want to say a huge thank you to a Digital Mentor/member of staff. Whatever the reason, we'd love to hear your thoughts.

Use the form below to nominate a member for special recognition. Note that we check nominations once a month so it may take time to have your nomination reviewed. We'll do our best to recognise as many individuals as possible in a variety of different ways. You can use this form as much as you'd like to nominate as many members as you like.

Please be as detailed as you can be when making your recommendation!

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 3

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

If you made a nomination in the past hour, please could you kindly submit it again? There was an issue with the platform we use for the embedded widget which meant any new submissions were unfortunately lost. Thanks!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Harper said:

If you made a nomination in the past hour, please could you kindly submit it again? There was an issue with the platform we use for the embedded widget which meant any new submissions were unfortunately lost. Thanks!

Yes sure :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just nominated @Luie and @Monsoon and @Aurora thank you for what you have done for me ever since joining DTL, you have made me smile with the amount of lovely support comments you’ve done for me, you have given me the upmost support and I will keep trying my hardest, thank you so much! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
On 4/22/2023 at 10:06 AM, Leila_xx said:

I just nominated @Luie and @Monsoon and @Aurora thank you for what you have done for me ever since joining DTL, you have made me smile with the amount of lovely support comments you’ve done for me, you have given me the upmost support and I will keep trying my hardest, thank you so much! 

That's very kind, thank you! 🙂

We're here for you! 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

Awww, thanks Leila. That's really kind of you and I'm glad to hear you're finding our support helpful. It's lovely to have you as part of this community and I'm so impressed how you keep trying your hardest. 

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

16 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Awww, thanks Leila. That's really kind of you and I'm glad to hear you're finding our support helpful. It's lovely to have you as part of this community and I'm so impressed how you keep trying your hardest. 

Yay ur back!!

• Like 1

Thank you - this is so lovely! :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Digital Mentor
On 4/22/2023 at 10:06 AM, -Leila- said:

Cat Love GIF by NGcorpvtc

Thanks Fam! 

Staff-Account.png

• 11 months later...
  • Digital Mentor
On 3/30/2024 at 7:39 AM, IrrelavantVapour said:

Is there a bunny badge? 🥺

Heyy @IrrelavantVapour, I'll tag @Harper as he will know about this. 

Staff-Account.png

Didn’t know this was a thing, is it still a thing? Or has the boat set sailed? Like, I don’t know how it works but if I filled it out do the person I nominate find out?