I'm bored!

-Leila-    

38 minutes ago, Luluu said:

It's confusing because I'm in a relationship but I like someone else ever since talking to them :( xx if you get me?

Awwh, yeah i completely get that, What are you feeling Leila? How an I help? :)) xx

Just now, the boii said:

Awwh, yeah i completely get that, What are you feeling Leila? How an I help? :)) xx

I just feel like if I tell this guy I like him he'll literally push me away. But I can't tell him because I'm in a relationship 😩😔xx

1 minute ago, Luluu said:

I just feel like if I tell this guy I like him he'll literally push me away. But I can't tell him because I'm in a relationship 😩😔xx

have you been talking to this other guy for long? You don't know that for sure. how long ave you been in your relationship? xxx

Just now, the boii said:

have you been talking to this other guy for long? You don't know that for sure. how long ave you been in your relationship? xxx

Only like 3 days. Xx no I haven't we started talking today xx

2 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Only like 3 days. Xx no I haven't we started talking today xx

Oh gosh so its a relatively new Relationship, I can see why you would find this so difficult :( How long were you talking to them before entering the relationship? xx 

• Like 1

Just now, the boii said:

Oh gosh so its a relatively new Relationship, I can see why you would find this so difficult :( How long were you talking to them before entering the relationship? xx 

Not long :( I like u aha xx

Just now, the boii said:

Feel free to DM me if that's a thing here? idk I've not worked that out yet. xxx

Can't dm here😔xx

• Nope 1

1 minute ago, Luluu said:

I'm a broken blonde xx

Don't cry you don't deserve that! You can't help the way you feel. you're a beautiful person inside and out! xxx

• Like 1

Just now, the boii said:

Don't cry you don't deserve that! You can't help the way you feel. you're a beautiful person inside and out! xxx

Awwwwwwwww stoppp xx I'm going sleep soon but I'll message you tomorrow on this thread xx