I need a hug thread

-Leila- ย  ย 

Hey everyone,

I know everyone goes through difficulties in there life, and sometimes we just need a place to come to, to write down what we feel and to receive support and hugs from one another, so I decided to come up with the idea on 'I need a hug thread' where you comment your issues and others will give you a care reaction to show they care about what you are saying and they will support you hopefully ๐Ÿ˜Š @Harperย is this okay?

.ย you can post as much as you want, if you have multiple things going on you can comment it all! We are here for you, take care everyone,

Leila.

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Luluu said:

Hey everyone,

I know everyone goes through difficulties in there life, and sometimes we just need a place to come to, to write down what we feel and to receive support and hugs from one another, so I decided to come up with the idea on 'I need a hug thread' where you comment your issues and others will give you a care reaction to show they care about what you are saying and they will support you hopefully ๐Ÿ˜Š@Harperย is this okay?

.ย you can post as much as you want, if you have multiple things going on you can comment it all! We are here for you, take care everyone,

Leila.

Sounds nice!

Heart Hugs GIF

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

:) Thank you

If you do need someone to talk to, I know you don't really know me that well but I am willing to make sure you're okay lovely, you deserve the best support there is! We love you lots ๐Ÿ’—ย 

1 minute ago, Luluu said:

If you do need someone to talk to, I know you don't really know me that well but I am willing to make sure you're okay lovely, you deserve the best support there is! We love you lots ๐Ÿ’—ย 

I think I know you pretty well by now:) Love you lots too

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

I think I know you pretty well by now:) Love you lots too

I'm glad! Remember I'm here for you <3

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 hours ago, Luluu said:

Hey everyone,

I know everyone goes through difficulties in there life, and sometimes we just need a place to come to, to write down what we feel and to receive support and hugs from one another, so I decided to come up with the idea on 'I need a hug thread' where you comment your issues and others will give you a care reaction to show they care about what you are saying and they will support you hopefully ๐Ÿ˜Š@Harperย is this okay?

Leila.

Of course! Great idea

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Luluu said:

Hey everyone,

Leila.

What a lovely ideaย ๐Ÿ˜€

Staff-Account.png

I need one today. I was talking to poppy (for those who don't know, poppy is my invisible sister/friend)

and forgot to do *the phone thing* (in other words pretend I'm on the phone because that's what me and poppy both agree to do) and a girl asked who I was talking to. I thought fair enough she seems friendly. But then this entire gang came up behind her once I'd finished explaining. Needless to say I was made fun of and called a "freak" as well as some other things that I dont wish to disclose (relating to my gender identity as one of the boys in the gang had learned that I'm transgender.) It's been a whole 4 hours since and it's been hard to deal with.

• Hug 2

3 hours ago, Thisboiistrans said:

I need one today. I was talking to poppy (for those who don't know, poppy is my invisible sister/friend)

and forgot to do *the phone thing* (in other words pretend I'm on the phone because that's what me and poppy both agree to do) and a girl asked who I was talking to. I thought fair enough she seems friendly. But then this entire gang came up behind her once I'd finished explaining. Needless to say I was made fun of and called a "freak" as well as some other things that I dont wish to disclose (relating to my gender identity as one of the boys in the gang had learned that I'm transgender.) It's been a whole 4 hours since and it's been hard to deal with.

Oh no! People can be terrible sometimes. Hugs!!!!