One of my friend had been showing her anger and being really weird.

chloezzz    

• Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, chloezzz said:

Ohh I am not sure if that’s a huge amount of people I followed people on Instagram but my followers has 57 and I followed 22 of them. Some of them aren’t my close friends but just someone I know. And some of them are my close friends. I actually tried requested his account but it’s been days and he still hasn’t approved the request I send or follow me back yet. 

If some of them aren't close friends then he might not find it weird. I'm sorry he hasn't approved your request yet. That must be frustrating for you. Do you know if he's on Instagram a lot? 

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

If some of them aren't close friends then he might not find it weird. I'm sorry he hasn't approved your request yet. That must be frustrating for you. Do you know if he's on Instagram a lot? 

I wouldn’t say he’s on Instagram a lot or he’s inactive. But he would usually use Instagram everyday at least a few times a day. Cause sometimes when my classmate post something new and a few hours later, I check from the like list that he did like their post. So that would mean he uses Instagram everyday.

• Digital Mentor
9 minutes ago, chloezzz said:

I wouldn’t say he’s on Instagram a lot or he’s inactive. But he would usually use Instagram everyday at least a few times a day. Cause sometimes when my classmate post something new and a few hours later, I check from the like list that he did like their post. So that would mean he uses Instagram everyday.

Ok, so I'm guessing you would have expected him to see your request by now. Is that right? You mentioned before that you've never spoken but you know each other. Do you mind explaining a bit more what you mean by that? 

Staff-Account.png

23 hours ago, Aurora said:

Ok, so I'm guessing you would have expected him to see your request by now. Is that right? You mentioned before that you've never spoken but you know each other. Do you mind explaining a bit more what you mean by that? 

Yes that’s right. And I mean by me and him knows each other cause we were in the same class for one of the subject lesson. Like we know each other as in classmate only. But we just never spoken to each other like how friends does. He just mind his ow business and I mind one, something like that.

• Digital Mentor
On 12/7/2022 at 2:24 PM, chloezzz said:

Yes that’s right. And I mean by me and him knows each other cause we were in the same class for one of the subject lesson. Like we know each other as in classmate only. But we just never spoken to each other like how friends does. He just mind his ow business and I mind one, something like that.

Hi there, sorry I'm only replying now. I've been away for a few days. Thank you for clarifying. Has he approved your request yet? Also, I can't remember if you told me if you have any friends in common? Maybe you could get to know him through them? 

Staff-Account.png

55 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, sorry I'm only replying now. I've been away for a few days. Thank you for clarifying. Has he approved your request yet? Also, I can't remember if you told me if you have any friends in common? Maybe you could get to know him through them? 

Oh it’s completely fine about it! :) And nope, he still has not approved my request yet. Sorry but what do you mean by “if you have any friends in common”? 😬 Is it like his friends or my friends..? 

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, chloezzz said:

Oh it’s completely fine about it! :) And nope, he still has not approved my request yet. Sorry but what do you mean by “if you have any friends in common”? 😬 Is it like his friends or my friends..? 

Sorry, I wasn't very clear there 🙃! I meant, do you know any of his friends? 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
6 minutes ago, chloezzz said:

Ohh yes I do know one of his friend. However, I am not sure if his friend knows me or not- 

Oh OK, that makes it difficult to get to know him. Do you still have one class together? 

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Oh OK, that makes it difficult to get to know him. Do you still have one class together? 

Yup but we’re only in the same class for that one subject. For the other subjects lesson, we’re not in the same class. 

• Digital Mentor
On 12/13/2022 at 1:03 PM, chloezzz said:

Yup but we’re only in the same class for that one subject. For the other subjects lesson, we’re not in the same class. 

I see, Are there ever any situations where you get to talk to the people in that class? And would you like to talk to him or would you prefer to wait and see if he approaches you at some point?  

Staff-Account.png

9 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I see, Are there ever any situations where you get to talk to the people in that class? And would you like to talk to him or would you prefer to wait and see if he approaches you at some point?  

Hmm nope I don’t think so cause we don’t sit beside each other and we usually doesn’t have any grouping project to do. I would most likely prefer him approaching me at some point instead as I’m really an introvert and shy person, it’s quite a difficult thing for me to start the conversation… 

• Digital Mentor
18 minutes ago, chloezzz said:

Hmm nope I don’t think so cause we don’t sit beside each other and we usually doesn’t have any grouping project to do. I would most likely prefer him approaching me at some point instead as I’m really an introvert and shy person, it’s quite a difficult thing for me to start the conversation… 

Of course, I get that. I think a lot of people struggle with starting a conversation. Especially if it's with someone they like. And you've already sent him an Instagram request so he might know that you have noticed him in class. Is there anything in particular you would like support with? 

Staff-Account.png

On 12/14/2022 at 10:21 PM, Aurora said:

Of course, I get that. I think a lot of people struggle with starting a conversation. Especially if it's with someone they like. And you've already sent him an Instagram request so he might know that you have noticed him in class. Is there anything in particular you would like support with? 

Nope I think you already helped me a lot with the advices! :) But sometimes I feel that maybe he already gave me the answer, like he didn’t follow me back means he might not be interested in me as a friend or something? And also I’ve been liking him since March, some of my friends told me that maybe it is time to let it go cause it isn’t actually a good thing if I keep on drooling over someone when there’s so much other better things I could do. 

• Digital Mentor
On 12/16/2022 at 9:18 AM, chloezzz said:

Nope I think you already helped me a lot with the advices! :) But sometimes I feel that maybe he already gave me the answer, like he didn’t follow me back means he might not be interested in me as a friend or something? And also I’ve been liking him since March, some of my friends told me that maybe it is time to let it go cause it isn’t actually a good thing if I keep on drooling over someone when there’s so much other better things I could do. 

I think it's good to trust you instinct in these cases. We can often tell if someone likes us or not. And I'm sorry if you're feeling is that he isn't interested in you. It's always hard when we like someone and we feel like they don't like us back. What do you think of your friends advice? And  what do you think might help you to let go and move on? We are here for you! 

Staff-Account.png

16 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I think it's good to trust you instinct in these cases. We can often tell if someone likes us or not. And I'm sorry if you're feeling is that he isn't interested in you. It's always hard when we like someone and we feel like they don't like us back. What do you think of your friends advice? And  what do you think might help you to let go and move on? We are here for you! 

I think my friends advices are actually good cause I can tell that they didn’t want me to just keep on liking him when he didn’t notices me much actually. And also me, myself felt that we’re still young and should focus more on studies instead. I think by probably keeping myself busy would possibly help myself to let go and move on. Usually I would do laundry, reading, skateboarding and I would also try not to think about him. But sometimes my mind just couldn’t not think about him. However, my friends told me that letting go of someone will takes sometimes, might take up to a few months, depends on every individual I guess. 

• Digital Mentor
30 minutes ago, chloezzz said:

I think my friends advices are actually good cause I can tell that they didn’t want me to just keep on liking him when he didn’t notices me much actually. And also me, myself felt that we’re still young and should focus more on studies instead. I think by probably keeping myself busy would possibly help myself to let go and move on. Usually I would do laundry, reading, skateboarding and I would also try not to think about him. But sometimes my mind just couldn’t not think about him. However, my friends told me that letting go of someone will takes sometimes, might take up to a few months, depends on every individual I guess. 

I agree. These things do take time and it's totally normal that you can't just stop thinking of him. It sounds like you've already come up with a lot of things you can do, which should make it easier. And with time I would imagine that you will think about him less and less. What do you think? It's really nice that you have such supportive friends around you, too. Would you agree?  

Staff-Account.png

16 hours ago, Aurora said:

I agree. These things do take time and it's totally normal that you can't just stop thinking of him. It sounds like you've already come up with a lot of things you can do, which should make it easier. And with time I would imagine that you will think about him less and less. What do you think? It's really nice that you have such supportive friends around you, too. Would you agree?  

Yes I agree too, cause last time I used to have someone I liked too and I get over him after 8 months. So I think maybe I would be able to get over for this too cause it’s the same situation. And yes, I definitely agree that I have such supportive friends! :) and you’re really kind to me too! 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 12/20/2022 at 7:29 AM, chloezzz said:

Yes I agree too, cause last time I used to have someone I liked too and I get over him after 8 months. So I think maybe I would be able to get over for this too cause it’s the same situation. And yes, I definitely agree that I have such supportive friends! :) and you’re really kind to me too! 

Thank you @chloezzz, that's very kind of you 😃. It's lovely to have you here and I'm glad we can help. We're always here for you if you need us 🙂

And yes, absolutely - and it will get easier and easier with time. How are you feeling about everything now? Is there anything else you would like support with or are you good for now? 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

Thank you @chloezzz, that's very kind of you 😃. It's lovely to have you here and I'm glad we can help. We're always here for you if you need us 🙂

And yes, absolutely - and it will get easier and easier with time. How are you feeling about everything now? Is there anything else you would like support with or are you good for now? 

I’m feeling good for now😊. Would you mind if I update you again about how’s things going for this in around few months time?

• Digital Mentor
31 minutes ago, chloezzz said:

I’m feeling good for now😊. Would you mind if I update you again about how’s things going for this in around few months time?

I'm really glad to hear you're feeling good for now 😀!! Of course, I would love to hear how you are getting on. Please message us any time you like 🙂

Staff-Account.png