Bored

Non-Binary Person Here ย  ย 

2 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

No I'm here I'm just doing a puzzle on my switch.

oh okay well i told u bout me , so what else u wana tlk bout .ย 

• Like 1

Yeah but I don't really listen to that stuff I like the more upbeat music and music that makes me feel good

• Like 1

i feel u on that frfr , thats how i am too but i also like emotional music and like hype music but not too hype if that makes sense

Yeah, I feel ya. I also listen to a sad music to but that depends on if I'm going to sleep or sad

• Like 1

yeah sameย  , sumtimes i listen to it thou but sumtimes it doesnt make me sad it just makes me noticed that so many things hurt me in my life that i just become numb to it all and get used to it .

oh okayย  , but im going to go to sleep bc i have school tmrw and i have to get up at 5 in da morning so ill will tlk to yall tmrw , it was really nice getting to know u Non-Binary Person frfr, and also you too Dami? , yall are very cool people and i hope one day we can all be bff

• Like 1

I'm willing to be anybody's friend, that's how I am. Have a good night and, sleep well, and talk to you tomorrow.

• Like 1

i want yall too kno that if u need anyone to talk to or just say how u feeling at the moment or anythingย  , im here i wont be on but ill see it tmrw nd i will give u my best advice too u im always willing to help anyone in any way they need me . goodnightย โค๏ธ

• Hug 1

Dang okay. you have a good night too okay? I will talk to you tomorrow or whenever you wake up nice!

• Like 1