Bored

Non-Binary Person Here ย  ย 

y did u let them drag u into it , like ik they yo friends but if they have a problem with each other that's between them to they didn't have to drag u into there mess at all.

It seems I have to explain it all then...ย 

Something to do with me... like always...

Majority of my friends are online friends. Mainly on Fortnite... I have played Fortnite for almost 4 years now. I have gotten really close with the friends I have made there. There are 2 who started out as friends, but as all 3 of us got to know each other the 2 of them were constantly judging each other on what they say or do, or what they've done or said in the past. Their names are Madison and Dakota.ย 

why are they judging each other thou, like do they not like each other or do they act like that for y'all to pick sides or something., and I get that too I try to make more friends online then offline frfr.ย  why can't they just get along?

but lookย  I'ma tlk to u later thou , I'ma go take a nap , bc I just need to clear my head and get sum rest and when I come back I'll hit u up and we can finish this conversation , but keep you head up and don't keep getting them put u in their arguments.ย  , stay safe love.

1 minute ago, lucid said:

but lookย  I'ma tlk to u later thou , I'ma go take a nap , bc I just need to clear my head and get sum rest and when I come back I'll hit u up and we can finish this conversation , but keep you head up and don't keep getting them put u in their arguments.ย  , stay safe love.

k have a good nap

20 hours ago, lucid said:

Am I able to continue?

yeah , I'm ready wat u said but I'ma shower but u can say wat u Wana say thou and I'll answer u when I'm backย 

Just now, lucid said:

yeah , I'm ready wat u said but I'ma shower but u can say wat u Wana say thou and I'll answer u when I'm backย 

kk

16 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Dunno what to say. I'm sorry

hey beautiful hru doing ? how was ur sleep? how is your night going?

1 hour ago, Unknown-Lui said:

hey u up its me lucid I just made a new accย 

Why you make another one?

5 hours ago, Unknown-Lui said:
7 hours ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

hey u up its me lucid I just made a new accย 

Why make a new one?

jst to make another one and plus I got restricted idk y so when I type sum it don't show but that goes away on October 16 I think so yeah lmaooooooo

3 hours ago, Unknown-Lui said:

jst to make another one and plus I got restricted idk y so when I type sum it don't show but that goes away on October 16 I think so yeah lmaooooooo

I'm restricted until October 6th lol ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

10 hours ago, Anti-Lvcid said:

hey beautiful hru doing ? how was ur sleep? how is your night going?

Aww I'm not beautiful but ty bubs

3 hours ago, Unknown-Lui said:

If I made a new acc I'd get banned so how r u allowed lol ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

• Digital Mentor

Just jumping in to remind everyone that we don't allow second accounts and we do ban them. This is to keep this a safe space for everyone.ย 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

I didn't make a new one I was just askingย 

I know. Thank you for clarifying. I just wanted to remind everyone

Staff-Account.png