Bored

Non-Binary Person Here ย  ย 

It's not that easy anymore cuz me being me it's I lack confidence and it's hard for me to build that up so yeah.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

It's not that easy anymore cuz me being me it's I lack confidence and it's hard for me to build that up so yeah.

u just have to have a solid mindset and a positive mindset , everyone is gon judge and other people judge other people bc there insecure bout themselves and everyone on this world should love therselves not hate themselves including you . LOVE URSELF

• Like 1

Easier said than done cuz it's not that easy that for me anyways I don't have a good father figure and the person who's with him that are constantly bringing down my confidence on a daily so yeah

• Like 1

guhhh

Edited by Non-Binary Person Here

5 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Now I feel like crying.

nah lil alien dont cry frfr , u cant let no1 bring u down , ur a human u are allowed to be urself cant nobody change u at all

GOD IS NOT JUDGING Uย 

GOD LOVE U FOR U
IF UR PARENTS DONT SEE THA SHII THATS THERE FAULT

ย ur a cool ass person ong , so dont let no1 tell u otherwise and i know u prolly got a cool as style i can just feel it so be you express urself and be happy with urself fuk everyone else honeslty , when they try to put u down just say fuk it im me and i love myself , tell urself tha.

1 minute ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

It won't let me send it

i dnt think it will let u because their strict on letting anyone see who its really like their identity etc..

It'd be best if you made one of you made the zoom cuz it isn't letting me send it the code I mean

It's okay I'm just going to be a weirdo with my pooch.

1 minute ago, damian.drake said:

hey try using the code moocow

lolย 

it may workย 

that's the password what's the id