Bored

Non-Binary Person Here ย  ย 

Baby we built this house on memories, take my picture now shake until you see it... And all those fantasies become reality and promise me a place in your house of memories.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, damian.drake said:

well, iย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค comics,ย  music, my favorite tv shows are harley quinn, young justice, owl house, and gravity falls. i am scared of sharks, i am panromantic/asexual.ย 

ohhh coool frfr , me i like harley quinn she real cool , my wife but like fake wife is coi leray she a lil baddie nc and i love basketball i love to dance , im a goofy person wit a big heart i will help anyone i can frfr.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Those thoughts of past love they always me! And will you remember me the same way as I remember you

yurrrrrrrr wassgudd sis

• Like 1

Why did you just call me sis. Look at my pronouns girl.

• Like 1

Just now, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Why did you just call me sis. Look at my pronouns girl.

i kno fam , im saying ur my sis look at my bio i consider u a sis lol

• Like 1

I'm not a girl. I don't go by any gender *sniff sniff*

• Like 1

Because I can send a link for something like a video chat or something if you wantย 

• Like 1

Because I can send a link for something like a video chat or something if you wantย 

ohhhh okay im down

• Like 1

Oh my God! it's Harley Quinn!!! I love Harley Quinn!

• Like 2

I'm not a girl. I don't go by any gender *sniff sniff*

i have question

lulu refers to you as she/herย 

uh

so like

y is thatย 

Oh my God! it's Harley Quinn!!! I love Harley Quinn!

i changed my bio to My lil Alien- Max thas better.

• Like 1

It's because today when I was at the bus stop I was kind of freaking out because I have a female body but I don't classify as a female or a male but since there's people who are judgemental and don't like that stuff I put female in quotes. I was the only female at the bus stop and there was a lot of guys like older guys and I did not feel comfortable cuz they kept staring at me as they walked by so that's why.

• Like 2

It's because today when I was at the bus stop I was kind of freaking out because I have a female body but I don't classify as a female or a male but since there's people who are judgemental and don't like that stuff I put female in quotes. I was the only female at the bus stop and there was a lot of guys like older guys and I did not feel comfortable cuz they kept staring at me as they walked by so that's why.

ohh u know how dudes are they like to stare at a nice looking person but at times tha shiii werid frfr , but since u were the only female its gon feel werid tbh. but be urself ....Like i tell my friends in real life...IF GOD NOT JUDGING U DONT LET NO1 ELSE JUDGE U .

• Like 1

I had a bad experience where I live and it's been uncomfortable ever since then being around older guys because of that...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

I had a bad experience where I live and it's been uncomfortable ever since then being around older guys because of that...

i feel u on tht but dont let no1 effect ur confidence frfrย 

• Like 1