Bored

Non-Binary Person Here ย  ย 

its okay take ur time ill be right back to i have to help unload the grocery but ill be back okay to get to know u more.:)

Edited by lucid
mispelled a word

Well let's just say I have a lot of personalities and I tend to be kind of crazy. But like I said I have a lot of personality. I am 17 and I'll be eighteen next month and I am honestly not looking forward to being an adult. People say that I should grow up well maybe I'm not ready to grow up, but I just don't know yet. I Go by different names and those names are Max or Kat. Let's see I like animals and I'm weird but I like it. I am a senior at my school but I don't feel like one. I like to role-play, I like making weird noises, I can definitely sound like a chicken and the little kids love it, I play fortnite, I do admit I am a dork.

If you have any questions go ahead and ask I'll tried my best to answer them.

no you sound really cool in my opinion honestly ,ย 

ย 

im 18 my name is actually luna im a senior also im a aries , i love basketball , im a dancer , im Puerto Rican , im also werid too , im bisexual , i love juice wrld the rapper and i love little kids , umm what else, my favorite colors are bright neon colorsย  , anything u wanna know about me u can ask