This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Death, Disordered Eating, Other

I cant 😭

-Leila-    

6 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Can I ask, who is it that is suicidal? If you are concerned that they are unsafe, you should call the emergency services and ask them to do a welfare check on the person; this is where they check that the person is emotionally well. If they have made a plan and are about to act on it, let the police know and give them all the details you know of the person, including where they might be. There are also emergency crisis lines they can call as well, and there's a list of numbers worldwide here: https://www.befrienders.org

Ultimately, it's really important to be there for them and try to understand what they are going through. You could also let someone know who is in their life as well that may be able to help; this is really important if the person is a child as well, so you should tell the parents. What do you think?

It's a friend I met on Tiktok! I dont know where he is to call them unfortunately 😔 

Hey there,

I'm wondering, are you able to find out where he is at all? Also, can you report the account to TikTok and say that he needs help at all? Also, if you private message us the username and any other personal details you know, we can also email TikTok and ask for this.

By the way, you can also ask him if he has made a plan to take his own life. Usually, when someone has made a specific plan, that means they are going to attempt to take their life, and if they have not, it usually means they are still thinking about it. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm wondering, are you able to find out where he is at all? Also, can you report the account to TikTok and say that he needs help at all? Also, if you private message us the username and any other personal details you know, we can also email TikTok and ask for this.

By the way, you can also ask him if he has made a plan to take his own life. Usually, when someone has made a specific plan, that means they are going to attempt to take their life, and if they have not, it usually means they are still thinking about it. 

Can I message you his username? I know his age he's 18

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Feel lost 😕 

Hi Leila, are you still feeling lost? Do you want to tell me a bit more about it? 

Staff-Account.png

6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi Leila, are you still feeling lost? Do you want to tell me a bit more about it? 

Very lost. I hate seeing people suicidal 😞. It really hurts me. 😞 

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Very lost. I hate seeing people suicidal 😞. It really hurts me. 😞 

Of course. I would imagine, that it's particularly difficult for you after what just happened to your friend. It sounds like you're helping your friend by letting others know what's been going on. Can I just check, have you passed all the information on to Monsoon? And have you told anyone else? 

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Leila,

Thank you for messaging me. I have just replied to you now. Take care and speak soon.

I replied.

20 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Of course. I would imagine, that it's particularly difficult for you after what just happened to your friend. It sounds like you're helping your friend by letting others know what's been going on. Can I just check, have you passed all the information on to Monsoon? And have you told anyone else? 

I gave Monsoon everything I knew about him. I haven't no. I never met him so I don't know what to do.  Sorry😔

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

I gave Monsoon everything I knew about him. I haven't no. I never met him so I don't know what to do.  Sorry😔

Not at all. You've done the right thing by coming here and sharing your concerns with us. How are you feeling now? 

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Not at all. You've done the right thing by coming here and sharing your concerns with us. How are you feeling now? 

I am managing to est better but I feel really cold all the time. Probably because of how much I'm lacking nutrition etc but I'm trying. My self harm burn is hurting still but healing 

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

Why am I not good enough for anyone 😕 

I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I just wanted to reassure you that we are all here for you and you're a really important part of our community. You give great advice and you're always there for everyone. Often, when we feel low, we get these unhelpful thoughts, that I was telling you about yesterday. And it sounds like this might be one of them. What do you think? When we have these thoughts it can really help to be aware that this is an unhelpful thought we are having and to try and change it into a more helpful one. Another way of doing this is by trying to look at the evidence and think about whether what we are thinking is really true. Does that make sense? 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I am managing to est better but I feel really cold all the time. Probably because of how much I'm lacking nutrition etc but I'm trying. My self harm burn is hurting still but healing 

I'm glad to hear it's healing. Have you been doing any more drawings?

Staff-Account.png

14 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I just wanted to reassure you that we are all here for you and you're a really important part of our community. You give great advice and you're always there for everyone. Often, when we feel low, we get these unhelpful thoughts, that I was telling you about yesterday. And it sounds like this might be one of them. What do you think? When we have these thoughts it can really help to be aware that this is an unhelpful thought we are having and to try and change it into a more helpful one. Another way of doing this is by trying to look at the evidence and think about whether what we are thinking is really true. Does that make sense? 

Yes it does thank you Aurora 

14 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I'm glad to hear it's healing. Have you been doing any more drawings?

Yes, I've almost finished one! It's more detailed 

• Digital Mentor
Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Yes, I've almost finished one! It's more detailed 

I can't wait to see it (if you're happy to share it again)

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

What is the drawing of? :) 

Oh it's basically a drawing of a girl who is hiding away from the world with a hat! It's very interesting