Dysphoria is a pain

Cal_The_Oyster Β  Β 

you know as a Latina it is so hard to be accepted everyone always assumes I am dirty and that I immigrated illegally one I tell them that I am latinex I hate it. I just think that people could just not see me like that I get so mad.

Just now, sflowergirl said:

you know as a Latina it is so hard to be accepted everyone always assumes I am dirty and that I immigrated illegally one I tell them that I am latinex I hate it. I just think that people could just not see me like that I get so mad.

That's horrible I'm so sorry you have to go through that

Also check the bottom of the last page if you wanna read my reply there

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Yeah. I wish someone would give me Male compliments but I only get them from one of my friends and I might not be in contact with them soon

yeah I get itΒ  they should be able to do that! to me it does'nt make since I am sick and tired of having to be sympathetic.

yeah I get itΒ  they should be able to do that! to me it does'nt make since I am sick and tired of having to be sympathetic.

To me?

to you

I wish they would to me too though but that'll never come true

to you

Sympathetic to me? Oh no it's ok you dont have to be. I didnt mean to upset you.

noooo not at all not I meant randos upsetting me and friends that I have that are super close to me until I tell them I am latrinaex and then they ghost me.πŸ˜•

I hope you accept me though.

noooo not at all not I meant randos upsetting me and friends that I have that are super close to me until I tell them I am latrinaex and then they ghost me.πŸ˜•

I hope you accept me though.

Of course I do

• Like 1

I'm gladΒ 

I went into panic mode doe a second hehe

• Haha 1

youre all good

16 minutes ago, sflowergirl said:

You're beautifulΒ 

• Hug 1

you know I just am like so mad sometimes that I was born latinex b/c everyone judges you so unfairly. I almost have to friends b/c the school I go to is kinda not that accepting but the fw people that I do make friends with are usually from different countries too

2 minutes ago, sflowergirl said:

youre all good

Good 🀣

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

You're beautifulΒ 

thx πŸ™‚

thx πŸ™‚

You are. Even if weve never met lol

• Like 1

thx πŸ™‚

Ignore the people out in the real world who put you down, you honestly are a kind supportive person and honestly one of the best people I've met in my life, I'm not the best of friend someone could have but I know how incredible you are! So please please I will always support you and nothing will change that x

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Ignore the people out in the real world who put you down, you honestly are a kind supportive person and honestly one of the best people I've met in my life, I'm not the best of friend someone could have but I know how incredible you are! So please please I will always support you and nothing will change that x

Aww this is so nice! Even if it wasnt for me lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Now I'll go cus I'll get ignored byee sf girl tag me if u need me :)

Hello?