I like my best friend 😐

ashzor    

So, I may have developed feelings for one of my close girl friends and I have no idea what to do. I mean I do want to tell her but I have this fear of rejection so bad, it’s holding me back. And when I think about telling her, we’re always hanging out 😭. I don’t wanna say it in person even though that’s much more better, but I feel like I’d physically throw up everywhere lol and if she did reject me in person, yknow how awkward that would be trying to brush that over. Annnnd I’m scared if I do confess, she’ll look at me weird and slowly try to break off the friendship. I don’t want anything to be uncomfortable or make it seem like I’m a creep.. cuz I did like her once before. Almost 2 years ago.  But she did reject me then because some personal stuff she had and she said she didn’t wanna hurt me. There was this one time where she did confess up to me saying she wanted to kiss me once lol but never did cuz she thought that I’d be weirded out. When actually, at that time I liked her 💀. But now idk, I don’t even think she’d be open to the idea… cuz after that little incident I asked her if she did like me and she said “i don’t think I ever would, you’re like my sister” so… haha.. yeah.   I also forgot to mention we’re both lgbtq so 👍. But yes this is my depressing ass story 🙂

19 hours ago, ashzor said:

So, I may have developed feelings for one of my close girl friends and I have no idea what to do. I mean I do want to tell her but I have this fear of rejection so bad, it’s holding me back. And when I think about telling her, we’re always hanging out 😭. I don’t wanna say it in person even though that’s much more better, but I feel like I’d physically throw up everywhere lol and if she did reject me in person, yknow how awkward that would be trying to brush that over. Annnnd I’m scared if I do confess, she’ll look at me weird and slowly try to break off the friendship. I don’t want anything to be uncomfortable or make it seem like I’m a creep.. cuz I did like her once before. Almost 2 years ago.  But she did reject me then because some personal stuff she had and she said she didn’t wanna hurt me. There was this one time where she did confess up to me saying she wanted to kiss me once lol but never did cuz she thought that I’d be weirded out. When actually, at that time I liked her 💀. But now idk, I don’t even think she’d be open to the idea… cuz after that little incident I asked her if she did like me and she said “i don’t think I ever would, you’re like my sister” so… haha.. yeah.   I also forgot to mention we’re both lgbtq so 👍. But yes this is my depressing ass story 🙂

Hey @ashzor

Thank you for sharing this with us. This sounds like it must be pretty confusing for you, to say she wants to kiss but, but then that she doesn't think she ever would like you because you're like a sister. I'm wondering, with the feelings you've got for her, if you cannot be with her in that way, what do you think that will mean for your friendship?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e