Abusive parents!

neekob2222    

So  ever since my parents found out that i am bi they haven ´ t  let me hang out with my friends. But for awhile my dad abuses everyone in the house and i haven´t said anything but i´m thinking about running away.

• Digital Mentor
8 minutes ago, neekob2222 said:

So  ever since my parents found out that i am bi they haven ´ t  let me hang out with my friends. But for awhile my dad abuses everyone in the house and i haven´t said anything but i´m thinking about running away.

Hi @neekob222, I'm Aurora, on of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. Thank you so much for opening up about what's going on at home and how this is making you feel. I'm so sorry you're having such a tough time at the moment. Can I ask, whether you feel safe at home? Your safety is the most important thing to us, so I want to make sure that you're ok. You said that you are thinking of running away. Have you made any plans or is this more of a general thought you are having? Please know that we are here for you! I can message you privately if you would prefer. 

Staff-Account.png

So i feel kind of safe at home a little  but it just thoughts because i wanna  do it but i can´t cause i do sports and stuff but im thinking about running away soon.

13 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

Hey!

oh no-what exactly do you mean by abuse?

10 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

So i feel kind of safe at home a little  but it just thoughts because i wanna  do it but i can´t cause i do sports and stuff but im thinking about running away soon.

Hey,

I'm glad to hear that you feel safe at home a little. Are you able to tell us more about what your dad has been doing towards people in the house? I can imagine this will be hard for you to talk about, and the reason we are asking is because we want to make sure you're safe; that's our main priority. We are here for you. Speak soon.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e