This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

5 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lulu. How did it go when you spoke with her?Β 

Awesome actually! I woke up feeling a lottt better :) our plan is workingΒ 

7 hours ago, Luluu said:

Awesome actually! I woke up feeling a lottt better :) our plan is workingΒ 

I'm really glad to hear that, that's great news :)Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

10 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

I'm really glad to hear that, that's great news :)Β 

Thanks to all your help :)

• Ditch the Label Staff
46 minutes ago, Luluu said:

I did nothing wrong and I get banned? Obviously wanting me gone

Β 

Good morning,

There are no records of your account being banned or restricted. If you are having issues with your account please let us know.Β 
Β 

Thanks,

Harper

Β 

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Harper said:

Good morning,

There are no records of your account being banned or restricted. If you are having issues with your account please let us know.Β 
Β 

Thanks,

Harper

Came online last night qnd I was banned

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Really UGHHH

Hi there, how are you today? Also, I saw your post about being banned. Has that been sorted now?Β 

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, how are you today? Also, I saw your post about being banned. Has that been sorted now?Β 

Yes its all sorted πŸ‘! I wasn't banned just a mistake aha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜….Β  I'm okay, exhausted! Hope you're well

• Digital Mentor
4 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Yes its all sorted πŸ‘! I wasn't banned just a mistake aha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜….Β  I'm okay, exhausted! Hope you're well

Good, I'm glad to hear thatΒ πŸ˜€. I'm good thank you.Β And nice to hear you're OK. I'm just catching up on all the posts from the weekend and I saw that even though you've had quite a bit of physical pain it sounds like you're doing really well with your mental health. That's so nice to hear (not about the physical pain of course). You've got this Luluu! Β 

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Good, I'm glad to hear thatΒ πŸ˜€. I'm good thank you.Β And nice to hear you're OK. I'm just catching up on all the posts from the weekend and I saw that even though you've had quite a bit of physical pain it sounds like you're doing really well with your mental health. That's so nice to hear (not about the physical pain of course). You've got this Luluu! Β 

Me and Monsoon came up with a 5 step plan that I go to if I feel crap mentally!<3Β  but I'm okay

• Digital Mentor
Just now, Luluu said:

Me and Monsoon came up with a 5 step plan that I go to if I feel crap mentally!<3Β  but I'm okay

Brilliant. It can be really helpful to have something to go back to if you're feeling crap. How is it working for you so far?Β 

Staff-Account.png

12 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Brilliant. It can be really helpful to have something to go back to if you're feeling crap. How is it working for you so far?Β 

Yes it's helped a lotΒ 

• Like 2

• Digital Mentor
57 minutes ago, Bored Rn said:

@AuroraΒ can we talk with @Monsoon

Hi there, sorry I've not been online for the last hour. Monsoon will be back online later today. I'm just about to leave but if there is something urgent then @Blondie is around. You can always contact her

Staff-Account.png