This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

1 hour ago, Luluu said:

I'm not a horrible person but it's all too much tonightΒ 

Hey Lulu,

I'm wondering, could you maybe speak to the nurse who you're unhappy with and tell her why you're upset? Could that be useful?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey Lulu,

I'm wondering, could you maybe speak to the nurse who you're unhappy with and tell her why you're upset? Could that be useful?

Ye but her face pisses me off

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Idk what to do. I'm In a dielmaΒ 

Hi Luluu, do you want to share your dilemma?Β 

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi Luluu, do you want to share your dilemma?Β 

I am in a relationship right now but I like another guy so I'm really confused πŸ˜•Β 

• Digital Mentor
6 minutes ago, Luluu said:

I am in a relationship right now but I like another guy so I'm really confused πŸ˜•Β 

I can see why that would feel confusing. I'm just wondering, as you've got so much going on at the moment, if you might not be ready to be in a relationship at the moment? Maybe you're finding it difficult to commit to one person because you have so many of your own thoughts, feelings and emotions to deal with right now. What do you think? Β 

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I can see why that would feel confusing. I'm just wondering, as you've got so much going on at the moment, if you might not be ready to be in a relationship at the moment? Maybe you're finding it difficult to commit to one person because you have so many of your own thoughts, feelings and emotions to deal with right now. What do you think? Β 

Yeah but It's someone on here who I'm going out with but I feel like if I say I'm not ready I won't fit in and everyone will go against me on here in the community so I have to go along with it no matter how I feel:(

• Digital Mentor
20 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Yeah but It's someone on here who I'm going out with but I feel like if I say I'm not ready I won't fit in and everyone will go against me on here in the community so I have to go along with it no matter how I feel:(

I think everyone on here is very supportive and understanding. I can't imagine them going against them. I find that honesty is usually the best way forward in a relationship and it's always good to be open about how you feel. If the situation was the other way round, what would you want them to do?Β 

Staff-Account.png

11 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I think everyone on here is very supportive and understanding. I can't imagine them going against them. I find that honesty is usually the best way forward in a relationship and it's always good to be open about how you feel. If the situation was the other way round, what would you want them to do?Β 

I will just tell them what I feel when they come online

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Luluu said:

I will just tell them what I feel when they come online

That sounds good :-). I hope it goes well. And I just realised my other message has a typo. Meant to say I can't imagine them going against you!

Staff-Account.png

15 minutes ago, Aurora said:

That sounds good :-). I hope it goes well. And I just realised my other message has a typo. Meant to say I can't imagine them going against you!

Didn't see a typo haha πŸ˜†Β 

2 hours ago, Luluu said:

Awful

Hey Lulu,

Remember your five step plan that you can follow when you're feeling low. You've got this and we believe in you.Β 

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lulu,

Remember your five step plan that you can follow when you're feeling low. You've got this and we believe in you.Β 

I know :) I'm waiting to talk to a nurseΒ 

1 hour ago, Luluu said:

I hope I d!e tonight:)

Hey Lulu,

Remember, if you need support, you have the nurses around you and other people on the ward. Also, you can send us a confidential support request if you need to speak with someone, but the staff on the ward are there immediately and you will be able to get support from them right away. What do you think? You've got this, Lulu.

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lulu,

Remember, if you need support, you have the nurses around you and other people on the ward. Also, you can send us a confidential support request if you need to speak with someone, but the staff on the ward are there immediately and you will be able to get support from them right away. What do you think? You've got this, Lulu.

Yeah I'm talking to the staff here.  Going to give me a sedation to help me nod off thankfully thanks Monsoon 😊 

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Luluu said:

Yeah I'm talking to the staff here.  Going to give me a sedation to help me nod off thankfully thanks Monsoon 😊 

hey bestie feel better wish I could hug U!πŸ€—

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lulu,

I talked to her then fell asleep lolΒ Β