This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

@Luluu

If we go down then we go down together
They'lI say you could do anything
They'lI say that I was clever
We'll get away with everything
Let's show them we are better

Just now, Non-Binary Person Here said:

@Luluu

They'lI say you could do anything
They'lI say that I was clever
We'll get away with everything
Let's show them we are better

I don't want to leave earth if I know you will leave :( I love u too much

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 minutes ago, Luluu said:

I don't want to leave earth if I know you will leave :( I love u too much

Hey @LuluuΒ I know you're going through a really tough time right now but it won't always feel like this. You're doing so well in your own recovery and it's normal to have set backs here and there, especially when other things happen. It's also normal to fall out / argue with family from time to time.

Have you spoken to the staff where you are so they know how much you're struggling? You deserve the best possible help, even if you don't feel like it right now. Sometimes (and I know this can be hard) you need to try and trust those people around you who at telling you that they care.

You always give such fantastic help to others but sometimes you have to accept it too. We care about you. We're here for you.

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
15 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Can I join you?

Hi there, I'm just checking in with you to make sure you're safe right now? We also care very much about your wellbeing.Β 

I can message you separately if you prefer?

Β 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Blondie said:

Hey @LuluuΒ I know you're going through a really tough time right now but it won't always feel like this. You're doing so well in your own recovery and it's normal to have set backs here and there, especially when other things happen. It's also normal to fall out / argue with family from time to time.

Have you spoken to the staff where you are so they know how much you're struggling? You deserve the best possible help, even if you don't feel like it right now. Sometimes (and I know this can be hard) you need to try and trust those people around you who at telling you that they care.

You always give such fantastic help to others but sometimes you have to accept it too. We care about you. We're here for you.

Waiting for q nurse who I trust to finish with the paitient she's with to speak to me. I have music on too which hopefully will calm me down. I am now taking in that people do care about me but I know when I'm not feeling like this then everyone does care if you get me. But when I'm feeling shitty I feel like the whole world is out to get me and that is against me. Thank you for replyingΒ 

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Waiting for q nurse who I trust to finish with the paitient she's with to speak to me. I have music on too which hopefully will calm me down. I am now taking in that people do care about me but I know when I'm not feeling like this then everyone does care if you get me. But when I'm feeling shitty I feel like the whole world is out to get me and that is against me. Thank you for replyingΒ 

That makes complete sense - I'm glad we're able to be here for you.

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Blondie said:

That makes complete sense - I'm glad we're able to be here for you.

You're amazing blondie missed you on the boards ❀

1 hour ago, Luluu said:

Having dark thoughts by taking my tube out but I'll be fineΒ 

sending huggs