This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish today. I'm wondering, when you've felt rubbish before, what has helped you to calm down?Β 

Ayla!

14 minutes ago, leilaa said:

Ah I have a eating disorder appointment on Friday 😭 * I can't add a trigger warning, why?* @Monsoon

Hey,

How are you feeling about the appointment? Do you know much about what will happen during the session?

Also, some of the functions aren't working at the moment because of temporary changes to the website, but we are working on it.

Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

How are you feeling about the appointment? Do you know much about what will happen during the session?

Also, some of the functions aren't working at the moment because of temporary changes to the website, but we are working on it.

Hey!

Yeah, It's a decision whether I'll have lost weight and if so, I possibly have to have a tube put in so they can feed me is what the phone call said today my mum said. Which is scary for me :( because I've been trying with eating etc but I'm obviously not doing enough πŸ˜”

29 minutes ago, leilaa said:

I'll have to be! It is my gender at birth so I guess? 🀷 

I don't think you have to, but, of course, you may. I will go with they/them until you decide otherwise, okay?Β 

• Hug 1

Just now, Alpha9th said:

I don't think you have to, but, of course, you may. I will go with they/them until you decide otherwise, okay?Β 

That's okay! Thank you :)! 😊 how are you?

31 minutes ago, leilaa said:

Hey!

Yeah, It's a decision whether I'll have lost weight and if so, I possibly have to have a tube put in so they can feed me is what the phone call said today my mum said. Which is scary for me :( because I've been trying with eating etc but I'm obviously not doing enough πŸ˜”

Yup I'm scared πŸ˜”

23 minutes ago, leilaa said:

That's okay! Thank you :)! 😊 how are you?

Being kinda sleepy today, although the day was pretty intense. It's actually 00:30 here, so I just relaxing. Well, trying :)Β 

• Hug 1

2 minutes ago, leilaa said:

Yup I'm scared πŸ˜”

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Is your clinic LGBTQIA+ friendly? Don't they blame you in your condition?Β 

Well, I know that you blame yourself. No, I know that this is just irrational thought, you are not guilty in anything.Β 

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, Alpha9th said:

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Is your clinic LGBTQIA+ friendly? Don't they blame you in your condition?Β 

Well, I know that you blame yourself. No, I know that this is just irrational thought, you are not guilty in anything.Β 

They support lgbtq yes. But I haven't told them what I feel. Because I don't know is it normal for boys/guys to have Eating disorders? So that's why I'm tryna try to be normal πŸ˜”.

6 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Being kinda sleepy today, although the day was pretty intense. It's actually 00:30 here, so I just relaxing. Well, trying :)Β 

Oh I feel your pain! I live in agony every day ( I had back issues and issues in my muscles in my back which cause It !) But, you not tired? I would be!Β 

6 minutes ago, leilaa said:

Need to calm down. Having a panic attack..

Do you know how to cope with it? What is best to you?Β 

First of all, breathe. Deep, soft, slow. Then try to play with your breathing. Slow, fast, stop and then breathe again. Feel your full control over it. You belong only to yourself.

12 minutes ago, leilaa said:

Oh I feel your pain! I live in agony every day ( I had back issues and issues in my muscles in my back which cause It !) But, you not tired? I would be!Β 

Nah, I really like to be awake at night. It's peaceful and not as hot as a day. Sometimes I just walk on empty streets.Β 

7 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Nah, I really like to be awake at night. It's peaceful and not as hot as a day. Sometimes I just walk on empty streets.Β 

Aww bless you.Β 

9 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Do you know how to cope with it? What is best to you?Β 

First of all, breathe. Deep, soft, slow. Then try to play with your breathing. Slow, fast, stop and then breathe again. Feel your full control over it. You belong only to yourself.

It's passing through. My puppy is here so she's magically stopped it

• Yaaas 1

10 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Not sure if I'll sleep tonight 😴. Feel worse then yesterday tbh. But yeah 😩😩

Just now, leilaa said:

Not sure if I'll sleep tonight 😴. Feel worse then yesterday tbh. But yeah 😩😩

There is good and bad days. It shouldn't be a trend. I am sure you will find a way to feel better, you are doing a good job for now!Β 

Just now, Alpha9th said:

There is good and bad days. It shouldn't be a trend. I am sure you will find a way to feel better, you are doing a good job for now!Β 

Thank youπŸ₯°!

Talking about my feelings help so much, it's weird! ( in a good way ). Its 21:05 here, not tired but my eyes 😴 

Just now, Alpha9th said:

And, hey, I made a blog, so come and write there if you wish to! :)Β 

Ooh I'm going to have a look :)!

2 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

And, hey, I made a blog, so come and write there if you wish to! :)Β 

I did a short introductionΒ  :)!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, leilaa said:

They support lgbtq yes. But I haven't told them what I feel. Because I don't know is it normal for boys/guys to have Eating disorders? So that's why I'm tryna try to be normal πŸ˜”.

It is normal for anyone to have eating disorders. I saw boys, girls, man and woman that struggle with it. The worst case I met on my compulsory military service period: there was a fellow soldier, a boy, just one year younger than me. He couldn't eat because of stress and bad adoption. Poor kid cried at nights.Β