This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I just want you to know I've sent a message to check in.Β 

ThanksΒ 

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, -Axel- said:

I woke up crying and I was screaming. This morning I apologised to everyone as I thought I woke people up. My chest felt awful, really tight like I was swallowing water. I have a fear of water but I'd still drow ? Honestly I'm scared now. I keep thinking I'm going to die it's scaring me even though I want the pain to end

That sounds really scary. Dreams can seem so real sometimes and I find they can really stay with us and provoke all kinds of emotions. Have you tried the meditation videos that Blondie suggested before. I find that they can help to calm our body and our mind. Do you think that might help?

Have you spoken to any of the staff about your dream? They might be able to support you, too. It's very normal to have up and downs during recovery and you're doing really well! We're all here for you!

Staff-Account.png

6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

That sounds really scary. Dreams can seem so real sometimes and I find they can really stay with us and provoke all kinds of emotions. Have you tried the meditation videos that Blondie suggested before. I find that they can help to calm our body and our mind. Do you think that might help?

Have you spoken to any of the staff about your dream? They might be able to support you, too. It's very normal to have up and downs during recovery and you're doing really well! We're all here for you!

I did try them yes, they did help! Thank you!β™‘

@-Axel-Β 

hey

you are perfect no matter what. I feel your pain, brother and it saddens me to know that you,my best friend, struggles through this. It may seem endless but you will survive. You're a strong warrior and dont you dare forget it.

sending you my love always,

thisboiistrans xxx

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thisboiistrans said:

@-Axel-Β 

hey

you are perfect no matter what. I feel your pain, brother and it saddens me to know that you,my best friend, struggles through this. It may seem endless but you will survive. You're a strong warrior and dont you dare forget it.

sending you my love always,

thisboiistrans xxx

Hey thanks so much x

Hey sorry I didn’t respond sooner but u aren’t alone. Try to think about happy things like kittens, or baby goatsπŸˆβ€β¬›β€οΈπŸ

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

Hey sorry I didn’t respond sooner but u aren’t alone. Try to think about happy things like kittens, or baby goatsπŸˆβ€β¬›β€οΈπŸ

Awww baby goats are cute!!

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Suicide

I just want it to end I really do. I need to get off social media it's making me want to end myself even more. I'm tired. I'm safe but I'm tired and in pain. I've had enough. Literally want to get out and be stable 😩 

1 hour ago, -Axel- said:

I just want it to end I really do. I need to get off social media it's making me want to end myself even more. I'm tired. I'm safe but I'm tired and in pain. I've had enough. Literally want to get out and be stable 😩 

Hey. I just want you to know that we've sent a message to check in. You know we are always here for you and you can talk to us about anything. I hope to hear back from you soon. Take care.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey. I just want you to know that we've sent a message to check in. You know we are always here for you and you can talk to us about anything. I hope to hear back from you soon. Take care.Β 

I just messaged you! Thank youπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
13 minutes ago, -Axel- said:

Have a fever.. not feeling so good.

I'm sorry to hear that. Being ill is horrible. Is it physically you're not feeling so good?Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Being ill is horrible. Is it physically you're not feeling so good?Β 

Yeah. I think me not eating has been a factor from it. But I'm just trying to sleep but can'tΒ 

• Digital Mentor
On 7/18/2022 at 2:37 PM, -Axel- said:

Yeah. I think me not eating has been a factor from it. But I'm just trying to sleep but can'tΒ 

It's really frustrating when you're trying to sleep and you can't. I find that body relaxation exercises Β often help me feel more calm and relaxed and that this will help me sleep. I don't know if you might find that helpful, too next time you can't sleep?Β 

You said that not eating has been a factor. Have you noticed a difference in how you feel physically when you eat and when you don't eat?Β 

Staff-Account.png

On 7/20/2022 at 12:28 PM, Aurora said:

It's really frustrating when you're trying to sleep and you can't. I find that body relaxation exercises Β often help me feel more calm and relaxed and that this will help me sleep. I don't know if you might find that helpful, too next time you can't sleep?Β 

You said that not eating has been a factor. Have you noticed a difference in how you feel physically when you eat and when you don't eat?Β 

Whenever I eat I'm sick

On 7/20/2022 at 10:21 AM, Flash said:

just wanted to say that I hope you're ok and I'm sorry to read how difficult things have been for you latelyΒ 

Thank you! :)

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, -Axel- said:

Whenever I eat I'm sick

Do you feel sick or are you physically sick? Also, I'm wondering if you can think of a time when you ate something and you weren't sick. What was different, that time?Β 

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Do you feel sick or are you physically sick? Also, I'm wondering if you can think of a time when you ate something and you weren't sick. What was different, that time?Β 

When I wasn't forcing myself not to eat. Sorry I feel really awful I got a massive cold.

• Digital Mentor
42 minutes ago, -Axel- said:

When I wasn't forcing myself not to eat. Sorry I feel really awful I got a massive cold.

No problem, would you prefer to talk about this once you feel a bit better? When I have a massive I cold I don't like to do anythingΒ πŸ˜‰

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

No problem, would you prefer to talk about this once you feel a bit better? When I have a massive I cold I don't like to do anythingΒ πŸ˜‰

Sorry for the late reply I fell asleep.Β  Just woke up being sick. I was sick this week and I don't know what's going on inside. Yeah I just can hardly breathe out my nose lol.

15 hours ago, -Axel- said:

Sorry for the late reply I fell asleep.Β  Just woke up being sick. I was sick this week and I don't know what's going on inside. Yeah I just can hardly breathe out my nose lol.

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you're poorly. Have you been to a doctor? It sounds like you might need some medicine!

On 7/23/2022 at 9:43 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you're poorly. Have you been to a doctor? It sounds like you might need some medicine!

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply, just been focusing on myselfΒ 

8 minutes ago, -Axel- said:

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply, just been focusing on myselfΒ 

That's okay, no need to apologise. You know where we are if you'd like support with anything.Β