Jump to content

Post your thoughts on Christianity, do you think it's homophobic?


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, CiaranTheTransGay said:

Anaconda, and ribbon snakes, what about you?

Garter snakes are my favorite since I know most about their species

Did u know that when a Garter snake is threatened it releases an odor (That smells REALLY bad💀)

Once trust is formed they are actually intelligent adorable little guys TvT (I want to have 2 as a pet in the future)

red-sided garter snake GIF by Head Like an Orange

  • Yaaas 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Garter snakes are my favorite since I know most about their species

Did u know that when a Garter snake is threatened it releases an odor (That smells REALLY bad💀)

Once trust is formed they are actually intelligent adorable little guys TvT (I want to have 2 as a pet in the future)

red-sided garter snake GIF by Head Like an Orange

They look so cool!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, CiaranTheTransGay said:

Fav color? Mine is dark teal, green, and black

Red, Black, White, Yellow, & Orange

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, CiaranTheTransGay said:

Nice! You like any song artists? I like REI AMI, Alec Benjamin, and Yungblud.

Ye I'm a fan of YUNGBLUD as well, along with Lovejoy, Wilbur soot, Ashnikko, Melanie Martinez, Cavetown, & Lemon Demon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Ye I'm a fan of YUNGBLUD as well, along with Lovejoy, Wilbur soot, Ashnikko, Melanie Martinez, Cavetown, & Lemon Demon

I like Ashnikko and Melanie Martez too! You have any pets? I don’t, but I really want a black cat! 🐈 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, CiaranTheTransGay said:

I like Ashnikko and Melanie Martez too! You have any pets? I don’t, but I really want a black cat! 🐈 

Ooooo, whats ur fav songs from them? & ye, a female calico cat (Missy) & a male grey cat (Shadow) 

We have 10 cats in total tho (8 outside, 2 inside), 2 of our cats have had so many kittens & oml one of em had 2 black kittens, they were so goofy & cute TvT

Black Cat GIFblack panther cat GIF

Edited by _Kai_
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Ooooo, whats ur fav songs from them? & ye, a female calico cat (Missy) & a male grey cat (Shadow) 

We have 10 cats in total tho (8 outside, 2 inside), 2 of our cats have had so many kittens & oml one of em had 2 black kittens, they were so goofy & cute TvT

Black Cat GIFblack panther cat GIF

I like Slumber Party, Daisy, Soap, Pacify Her, Cake, Tag you’re it, and Cry Baby, and Play Date

Sexuality and pronouns? (If thats not offensive)

mine are gay and he/him (trans)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CiaranTheTransGay said:

I like Slumber Party, Daisy, Soap, Pacify Her, Cake, Tag you’re it, and Cry Baby, and Play Date

Sexuality and pronouns? (If thats not offensive)

mine are gay and he/him (trans)

Oooo my favs as well, & no its not at all offensive ^^

Polyamorous & Bisexual (Guy preference TvT) & He/They (Transmale as well wOoHoO)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Oooo my favs as well, & no its not at all offensive ^^

Polyamorous & Bisexual (Guy preference TvT) & He/They (Transmale as well wOoHoO)

wOoHoO yey!

you have any fav movies or shows?

I like Harry Potter, Helluva Boss, any Marvel movies, and Wrinkle in Time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, CiaranTheTransGay said:

wOoHoO yey!

you have any fav movies or shows?

I like Harry Potter, Helluva Boss, any Marvel movies, and Wrinkle in Time

Helluva Boss, Hazbin Hotel, The Goldbergs, The Simpsons, & All 4 of The Hunger Games

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel like there are a lot of Christian people who are, I'm not saying everyone is because my mom is Christian and she is okay with my brother being bisexual and me being biromantic asexual, but an awful lot of them are. It is definitely more than just this religion, but since Christianity is the main religion where I live, it's the one that I see most. I am agnostic/atheist, not really sure right now, mainly because of what I have seen of my church's views on LGBTQ+ people. It makes me super mad when I hear people at my church talk about LGBTQ+ people and say they're sinners, so I don't really like the church as a whole. It definitely seems homophobic to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...