I don’t know what to do

Keira6!    

Weird things have been happening to me, I don’t know why this is happening to me especially when I finally get the opportunity of a life time. I can’t even sleep an night anymore because this is happening. I could really use a little help right now.

2 minutes ago, Monique said:

Do you think it would help talking more about what you mean by weird things?

I mean things of mine have been going missing out of nowhere, and just when I got an invitation to join the national society of high school scholars, it went missing a week after I got it. And then other things like my computer charger, and the chain I carry with me went missing as well.

I think it’s normal when u get a big opportunity and u can’t sleep at night. Something similar has happened to me. I think talking about it might help, with a close friend or family member who u trust. I hope this wuz a helpful thing to say💜

5 minutes ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

I think it’s normal when u get a big opportunity and u can’t sleep at night. Something similar has happened to me. I think talking about it might help, with a close friend or family member who u trust. I hope this wuz a helpful thing to say💜

I just can’t get my my off how everything has been going missing. It’s like one minute it’s there and the next it has disappeared in to thin air.

Not to mention that for some weird reason I am hearing voices in my head and someone putting putting there hand on my shoulder, but when I look up no one is there.

Oh…do u think u might have schizophrenia?😟 

I don’t know, i have epilepsy and cerebral palsy so having schizophrenia would make it even harder on my parents.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

Oh, I’m sorry to hear that! 💜💜💜💜

It’s okay, I’ve had to live with it my whole life so I’m use to getting made fun of, it you know what I mean. 

Okay, well if there is anything else u need to talk about let me know😊

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2022 at 5:27 AM, Athena said:

Not to mention that for some weird reason I am hearing voices in my head and someone putting putting there hand on my shoulder, but when I look up no one is there.

I hear voices too! Tho that shoulder thing has to be really awful for you.

Oh sorry hadn't realised someone else was here hehe

On 7/6/2022 at 5:27 AM, Athena said:

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this. I'm wondering, how long has this been happening for? Also, can you tell me what the voices say?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

3 hours ago, Thisboiistrans said:

I hear voices too! Tho that shoulder thing has to be really awful for you.

Hey,

I just want you to know that I've sent you a message to check in. Speak soon!

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I just want you to know that I've sent you a message to check in. Speak soon!

Replied. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this. I'm wondering, how long has this been happening for? Also, can you tell me what the voices say?

It’s been going since the beginning of my 9th grade school year, so I would say 2 years now. , they usually try to put my feelings on the edge to where I can’t do anything, I can’t get up in front of the  class and present a project without running off.

7 hours ago, Athena said:

It’s been going since the beginning of my 9th grade school year, so I would say 2 years now. , they usually try to put my feelings on the edge to where I can’t do anything, I can’t get up in front of the  class and present a project without running off.

Hey @Athena

Thank you for telling me more about the voices. It sounds like the voices can be pretty intense towards you and leave you feeling down. I'm wondering, what are the voices like? Are they like people in your head or more like thoughts and feelings?

The voices are a little of both, 

16 hours ago, Athena said:

The voices are a little of both, 

Okay, that's interesting. I'm wondering, do you see them as real people? If so, what is that like for you and what do they say to put your feelings on edge?

7 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Okay, that's interesting. I'm wondering, do you see them as real people? If so, what is that like for you and what do they say to put your feelings on edge?

they usually tell me that I am not good enough, or that I am not strong enough to face my fears. 

@Athena

you are good enough 

you are strong enough to face your fears. 

you are a powerhouse. An unstoppable force of nature. Hold that head of yours up high pal and remember:

you

are

the

best

thank you, i just wish that i could say that i am, but I've had stage fright since 3rd grade and i have been getting made fun of for it

16 hours ago, Athena said:

they usually tell me that I am not good enough, or that I am not strong enough to face my fears. 

It sounds like they're quite negative and upset you. I'm wondering, have you ever told anyone else about the voices, like your parents for example?