Confused about my sexuality

Leo!    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Leo! Welcome to the Ditch the Label Community! ☺️

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums and I wanted to send you a warm welcome. Our Community is built up of so many lovely members who often share their experiences and how they dealt with them. With that said, we also have Trained Digital Mentors on hand to offer support and advice. So I’ll tag them in so you know who they are. @Monsoon & @Aurora

If you need anything in the meantime please just give me a shout! 😀

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, Leo! said:

Sooooo confused abt my sexuality. I like someone, but don't like them at the same time.  What??

Hey @Leo! welcome to the Community 😀. I'm Aurora, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label as @Daisie has very kindly pointed out. I offer support and advice to those who reach out to us. 

Thanks so much for reaching out to us. You've come to the right place. There are lots of others here who feel confused about their sexuality and Ditch the Label is a very supportive and accepting community. 

I was wondering, could you maybe tell me a little more about your situation? 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

15 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hey @Leo! welcome to the Community 😀. I'm Aurora, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label as @Daisie has very kindly pointed out. I offer support and advice to those who reach out to us. 

Thanks so much for reaching out to us. You've come to the right place. There are lots of others here who feel confused about their sexuality and Ditch the Label is a very supportive and accepting community. 

I was wondering, could you maybe tell me a little more about your situation? 

So, basically,  I like someone but I don'tlike them at the same time.   I think I might be demisexual but idk. 

• Digital Mentor
On 7/2/2022 at 5:04 AM, Leo! said:

So, basically,  I like someone but I don'tlike them at the same time.   I think I might be demisexual but idk. 

Thank you for clarifying. You said that you think you might be demisexual but you're not sure. Don't worry about not being sure. Working out your sexuality can be confusing and it often takes time. Also for a lot of people it might change over time, too. Do you feel a close emotional connection with the person you like? 

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Aurora said:

Thank you for clarifying. You said that you think you might be demisexual but you're not sure. Don't worry about not being sure. Working out your sexuality can be confusing and it often takes time. Also for a lot of people it might change over time, too. Do you feel a close emotional connection with the person you like? 

I used to, but then I left the state for a while and we haven't talked since so that bond weakened. 

• Digital Mentor

I'm curious as to when you first noticed that you were having feelings for them? What did you notice and have these feeling changed now that you don't talk to them anymore? 

Staff-Account.png