i need help with my sexuality

phoenixrose    

hi i'm phoenixrose and I am14 about to turn 15 I cant finger out what I am I don't no if i'm bisexual or pansexual or asexual I don't no there are so many to choose from. I like any kind of person whether they be trans, or gay, or bi, it dose not matter for me. they could be apart of anything in the lgbtq+ community dose not matter I will still date them and I know its stupide but I really don't know what I am. I would really like some suggestion on what i am in the community.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @phoenixrose Welcome to the Community. 

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums and I wanted to send you a warm welcome, I wondered if you would find it beneficial to have a chat with one of our Trained Digital Mentors? I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Monsoon @Aurora

If you need anything in the meantime feel free to give me a shout! 😊

9 hours ago, phoenixrose said:

hi i'm phoenixrose and I am14 about to turn 15 I cant finger out what I am I don't no if i'm bisexual or pansexual or asexual I don't no there are so many to choose from. I like any kind of person whether they be trans, or gay, or bi, it dose not matter for me. they could be apart of anything in the lgbtq+ community dose not matter I will still date them and I know its stupide but I really don't know what I am. I would really like some suggestion on what i am in the community.

Hey,

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the support mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us :)

From what you've said, it sounds like you have a pretty good understanding of your attraction which is positive. I'm wondering, have you ever heard the term omnisexual before? If not, maybe you could look it up and tell me what you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the support mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us :)

From what you've said, it sounds like you have a pretty good understanding of your attraction which is positive. I'm wondering, have you ever heard the term omnisexual before? If not, maybe you could look it up and tell me what you think? 

thank you so much. There was just so many and it was hare to decide which one and now I think you found it I can finally be able to understand what I am.💕💕💕

15 hours ago, phoenixrose said:

Hey ! I think this is completely normal and it is not stupid, please don't feel that way :( just know you have amazing people around you to support you. Its okay to be unlabeled, labels don't always fit everyone, so please do not be pressured and do whatever your heart desires, hope that helps!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, phoenixrose said:

thank you so much. There was just so many and it was hare to decide which one and now I think you found it I can finally be able to understand what I am.💕💕💕

That's really good to hear :)

Would you like to talk this through with us more, or are you good for now? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

That's really good to hear :)

Would you like to talk this through with us more, or are you good for now? 

I think I am good for now. But thank you 

• Like 1