This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Am I bi?

ashgg    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Im not sure if I’m bi or not??  
Im f21 and I’ve always dated men but lately I’ve been wondering if I’m bi or not. 

I think both men and women are hot. 

I don’t think I would date a girl tho.. but anytime I talk to my friends about having a threesome I always say I’d much rather it being me, another girl and a guy than me with two guys. Im super confused lol bc I would definitely have sex with another girl but would not date them i don’t think.. can someone help?

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @ashgg Welcome to the Community 👋🏻
I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums and I wanted to send you a warm welcome, I can see you have asked for some help, so I am going to tag our Trained Digital Mentors in so you know who they are and so they can reach out with some support and advice. @Monsoon & @Aurora

If you need anything else in the meantime, feel free to give me a shout. Look forward to seeing you around. 😊

• Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor

17 hours ago, ashgg said:

Im not sure if I’m bi or not??  
Im f21 and I’ve always dated men but lately I’ve been wondering if I’m bi or not. 

I think both men and women are hot. 

I don’t think I would date a girl tho.. but anytime I talk to my friends about having a threesome I always say I’d much rather it being me, another girl and a guy than me with two guys. Im super confused lol bc I would definitely have sex with another girl but would not date them i don’t think.. can someone help?

Hi @Ashgg,  welcome to Ditch the Label community 😀. I’m Aurora and I’m one of the support mentors Daisy mentioned. Thank you for reaching out to us. Figuring out your sexuality can be confusing and it’s often a complex journey. I think the important thing to remember is that there is no rush and you can take your time in figuring out how you feel. Is there a girl in particular that you feel attracted to?

Staff-Account.png

On 6/20/2022 at 1:39 PM, Aurora said:

Hi @Ashgg,  welcome to Ditch the Label community 😀. I’m Aurora and I’m one of the support mentors Daisy mentioned. Thank you for reaching out to us. Figuring out your sexuality can be confusing and it’s often a complex journey. I think the important thing to remember is that there is no rush and you can take your time in figuring out how you feel. Is there a girl in particular that you feel attracted to?

Not really.. no one in particular! 

• Digital Mentor

3 hours ago, ashgg said:

Not really.. no one in particular! 

Ok, so at the moment it is more that you are having sexual thoughts about girls but you are not sure that you would like to date a girl, is that right? Do you think that this is something you would like to explore further or is there something stopping you?

Staff-Account.png