Hello from me

Aurora    

• Digital Mentor

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Aurora and I am one of the Digital Mentors here at Ditch the Label. I joined the team not long ago and I’m still figuring things out so please be patient with me 🙃  I’m very excited to join this amazing community and  will slowly start to offer support alongside the other brilliant support mentors. 

In case you want to know a bit more about me, keep reading 🙂. My pronouns are she/her and I can speak English and German. I love dogs, dolphins, baking and travelling. And I’m very lucky to  have family all over the world, which means that I get to go to Africa, Europe, Asia and America if I want to visit them all. 

• Like 3

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, Aurora said:

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Aurora and I am one of the Digital Mentors here at Ditch the Label. I joined the team not long ago and I’m still figuring things out so please be patient with me 🙃  I’m very excited to join this amazing community and  will slowly start to offer support alongside the other brilliant support mentors. 

In case you want to know a bit more about me, keep reading 🙂. My pronouns are she/her and I can speak English and German. I love dogs, dolphins, baking and travelling. And I’m very lucky to  have family all over the world, which means that I get to go to Africa, Europe, Asia and America if I want to visit them all. 

A huge welcome to you @Aurora - so excited you're here with us.

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

• Blondie pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hey!

You've already supported me, so thank you! I love your name btw it's cool! Plus, a warm welcome from me! Dogs are amazing I agree! You must love travelling then?

• Like 2

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hey Aurora, welcome to the community!🙏

It's really nice to meet you, looking forward to working with you. Have a great weekend. 😊

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hello, welcome! I'm so excited to see you around! It's really cool that you can speak German, how long did it take to learn?

• Like 2

On 6/10/2022 at 6:18 AM, Aurora said:

Welcome! I think its cool you can speak German! Most people where Im from would take Spanish as their second language.

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 6/10/2022 at 2:27 PM, -Axel- said:

Hey!

You've already supported me, so thank you! I love your name btw it's cool! Plus, a warm welcome from me! Dogs are amazing I agree! You must love travelling then?

Thanks so much!! I really do love travelling. It’s always quite exciting and I love meeting new people and experiencing different cultures.

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 6/10/2022 at 4:27 PM, Daisie said:

Hey Aurora, welcome to the community!🙏

It's really nice to meet you, looking forward to working with you. Have a great weekend. 😊

Thank you Daisie! It’s so nice to be part of the team. Everyone is super friendly and it seems like such a supportive community. I’m really looking forward to working with you 😀

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 6/10/2022 at 7:54 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Hello, welcome! I'm so excited to see you around! It's really cool that you can speak German, how long did it take to learn?

Thank you - me too 🙂!! I grew up bilingual, English - German. So when I started talking, I knew both languages already. Which is really lucky because I don’t seem to be good at languages at all. French was always my worst subject at school

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 6/12/2022 at 8:08 AM, BusinessBee said:

Welcome! I think its cool you can speak German! Most people where Im from would take Spanish as their second language.

Thanks so much. It is really helpful sometimes. And you’re right, people are usually quite surprised that I speak German as it’s not that widely spoken. Especially not compared to Spanish 🙂

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Liam Hackett unpinned this topic