First date with my BF!! ( super nervous )

Gremlin ย  ย 

So tomorrow my boyfriend and I are having are first official date over dinner! I have come prepared with money, my order, and the time we are meeting up. I'm still tiring to work out the details on what im going to wear for hair, make-up (etc.) But even if it's just me and him i still feel super nervous about going because i just have a feeling that i might mess something up or if my attire will be good enough for the date.ย  If the place i chose was too pricy (sence neither of us have jobs at the moment) and i really want things to go well and not be super awkward.ย ย I would love to get any advice/guidance.ย ย 

ย -Gremlin @~@

• Ditch the Label Staff
5 hours ago, Gremlin said:

So tomorrow my boyfriend and I are having are first official date over dinner! I have come prepared with money, my order, and the time we are meeting up. I'm still tiring to work out the details on what im going to wear for hair, make-up (etc.) But even if it's just me and him i still feel super nervous about going because i just have a feeling that i might mess something up or if my attire will be good enough for the date.ย  If the place i chose was too pricy (sence neither of us have jobs at the moment) and i really want things to go well and not be super awkward.ย ย I would love to get any advice/guidance.ย ย 

ย -Gremlin @~@

You've got this!ย 

If you've chosen the place based on your own budget that should work out well as you're both in similar budget brackets. Whatever you wear, you need to be comfortable and very much feel like 'yourself' rather than wearing things you normally wouldn't.

I hope you have the best time! ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

Can I just add, it might be helpful for you to know that he is going to be super nervous, too. He might not seem it - but trust me, he will be! Have a great timeย ๐Ÿ˜€

Staff-Account.png