This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape

HUGE TW FOR SA (SEXUAL ASSUALT) AND ABUSE!! DO NOT READ IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY THIS TY FOR PROTECTING YOURSELF!! <33

Hollowisanxious Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Β hello i am hollow! this is my story where i will be talking about my abusive father. i've been so scared to talk about this and i only recently started talking about my trauma that my father created. this happened when i was 6 btw. and before you ask "WHAT WERE YOU WEARING??" it was my school uniform. i was just going upstairs and he touched me where my ass is and i felt REALLY uncomfortable when i was going upstairs so i asked him to stop it. he never stopped he never cared about what i felt he was too driven in his paedophilic needs to care. he did this everyday and never stopped. and one time when i was 11 i woke up with my underwear off. i never took them off and he was the only one that i knew that is disgusting the other male in the house (but me) was my brother and he's nothing like that. i don't know what but something happened that day and i never found out.Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape

Click this notice to reveal the content.
13 hours ago, Hollowisanxious said:

Β hello i am hollow! this is my story where i will be talking about my abusive father. i've been so scared to talk about this and i only recently started talking about my trauma that my father created. this happened when i was 6 btw. and before you ask "WHAT WERE YOU WEARING??" it was my school uniform. i was just going upstairs and he touched me where my ass is and i felt REALLY uncomfortable when i was going upstairs so i asked him to stop it. he never stopped he never cared about what i felt he was too driven in his paedophilic needs to care. he did this everyday and never stopped. and one time when i was 11 i woke up with my underwear off. i never took them off and he was the only one that i knew that is disgusting the other male in the house (but me) was my brother and he's nothing like that. i don't know what but something happened that day and i never found out.Β 

Hi there, I'm Blondie, one of the support mentors. I wanted to let you know that I sent you a message yesterday. Could you check it please?Β 

Staff-Account.png