This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

I feel awful

-Leila- Β  Β 

Hey @Leila2

I’m sorry to hear you’re not doing too well today. Β Would you like to tell me more about what’s going on?Β 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Leila2

I’m sorry to hear you’re not doing too well today. Β Would you like to tell me more about what’s going on?Β 

Just life is getting to me, I'm doing exams I feel really hurtful and I'm struggling real bad

16 hours ago, Leila2 said:

Just life is getting to me, I'm doing exams I feel really hurtful and I'm struggling real bad

Hey,

We are here for you :)

Would you like to tell me more about why you're feeling bad and hurtful? Where are these feelings coming from?Β 

18 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

We are here for you :)

Would you like to tell me more about why you're feeling bad and hurtful? Where are these feelings coming from?Β 

I dont know where there coming from, I'm just all over the place. My dog has recently passed away, and it's still really raw I am literally so on edge.

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear about your dog. How are you feeling since that happened? What kind of impact is it having on you?Β 

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear about your dog. How are you feeling since that happened? What kind of impact is it having on you?Β 

I've self harmed, because I couldn't deal with it. She was my best friend, she meant a lot to me, but she had died of cancer, she was 7. Like, it's horrible my nans death anniversary is coming up, in a week so I'm upset because its be 10 years without her. Which is killing me.

2 minutes ago, Leila2 said:

Let me die to be with her -cries-

I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling so much. I'm wondering, have you told anyone in your life about how you're feeling, like your parents? Also, I just want to check, are you safe right now? I saw what you said about dying to be with her, and I'm wondering, are you thinking of taking your own life? It's okay to share this with us if you are. Remember, although it might not feel like it now, this dark cloud may pass, and you might look back on this one day and be proud of yourself for getting through it. Take care and speak soon.Β 

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling so much. I'm wondering, have you told anyone in your life about how you're feeling, like your parents? Also, I just want to check, are you safe right now? I saw what you said about dying to be with her, and I'm wondering, are you thinking of taking your own life? It's okay to share this with us if you are. Remember, although it might not feel like it now, this dark cloud may pass, and you might look back on this one day and be proud of yourself for getting through it. Take care and speak soon.Β 

I'm safe, it's just awful because she was so well, but now she's dead which kills me. My parents know I'm struggling, they often call police/ambulanceΒ  as I'm always trying to do things, to end it. But, they aren't doing much atm.Β 

18 minutes ago, Leila2 said:

I'm safe, it's just awful because she was so well, but now she's dead which kills me. My parents know I'm struggling, they often call police/ambulanceΒ  as I'm always trying to do things, to end it. But, they aren't doing much atm.Β 

Hey,

I'm glad that you're safe at the moment and have your parents there keeping an eye on you and making sure you're okay; how does it feel knowing they want you stay and be there with them?

Β 

11 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I'm glad that you're safe at the moment and have your parents there keeping an eye on you and making sure you're okay; how does it feel knowing they want you stay and be there with them?

I just dont want to be, because I keep being bullied

And, life is cruel.

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

I'm really sorry to hear about the bullying. Can you tell me more about that?

It's with my friend group, I'm always left out which makes me feel awful. It tends to push me so far I to a depressive mood I lock myself away

Hey,

Yeah, that does sound tough with your friend group; it's really common to hide away when we are being mistreated, and your response is completely normal. Can you tell me more about how they leave you out?Β 

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Yeah, that does sound tough with your friend group; it's really common to hide away when we are being mistreated, and your response is completely normal. Can you tell me more about how they leave you out?Β 

They usually just say your not enough to be in our group, and then they just push me away

Hey there,

That sounds really upsetting. How does that make you feel? Also, have you spoken to them about how it affects you?Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Leila2

Just to let you know that one of our Mentors will reach out very soon.

• Hug 1

Β 

Β 

43 minutes ago, Leila2 said:

I just wanna die

Hey,

I’ve sent you a message to check in. I hope to hear from you soon. Stay safe and take care.Β 

• Hug 1

32 minutes ago, Daisie said:

@Leila2

Just to let you know that one of our Mentors will reach out very soon.

Β 

10 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I’ve sent you a message to check in. I hope to hear from you soon. Stay safe and take care.Β 

Thank you and @Daisie

• Like 1

It's been a rough day, I've cried too many times, I look like a fool and my exam went rubbish, I'm useless.

11 hours ago, Leila2 said:

It's been a rough day, I've cried too many times, I look like a fool and my exam went rubbish, I'm useless.

We are here for you, Leila. I've sent you a message to check in. Speak soon.Β