stomach

Music_Geek_84623    

idk if this counts as body image or wtv, but i have stomach cancer and im not rly worried abt it at all but it rly hurts. what should i do to get rid of the pain?

39 minutes ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

idk if this counts as body image or wtv, but i have stomach cancer and im not rly worried abt it at all but it rly hurts. what should i do to get rid of the pain?

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear about the stomach cancer. I know you said you're not really worried about it, but can I just double check, how are you feeling about it? I'm wondering, have you spoken to your doctor about pain relief? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

39 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear about the stomach cancer. I know you said you're not really worried about it, but can I just double check, how are you feeling about it? I'm wondering, have you spoken to your doctor about pain relief? 

idrc abt it. its just another faze in life that i have to overcome. i hvnt spoken to any doctors abt it.

21 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

idrc abt it. its just another faze in life that i have to overcome. i hvnt spoken to any doctors abt it.

Hey,

Okay, well if you ever do want to talk about it, we are here for you and can talk it through :)

Also, could it be helpful to tell them about your pain? I guess they're the best people to ask really. What do you think?

30 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Okay, well if you ever do want to talk about it, we are here for you and can talk it through :)

Also, could it be helpful to tell them about your pain? I guess they're the best people to ask really. What do you think?

if i tell them, theyre gonna want to remove it earlier than i want it to be removed

16 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

if i tell them, theyre gonna want to remove it earlier than i want it to be removed

Hey,

Ah, okay. How come you don't want it removing earlier? Could the pain be a sign that things are getting worse?

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Ah, okay. How come you don't want it removing earlier? Could the pain be a sign that things are getting worse?

cuz i have smth important to do before it gets removed

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Ah, okay! Would you like to share what you have to do? It's okay if not! 

idk what i have to do. i went to get a needle put it in to flatten the scar but i have to go to the doctors on tuesday for it agn

23 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

idk what i have to do. i went to get a needle put it in to flatten the scar but i have to go to the doctors on tuesday for it agn

Hey,

Ah, okay. Do you think you'll end up asking them about the pain? 

On 5/21/2022 at 6:36 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Ah, okay. Do you think you'll end up asking them about the pain? 

i did and they want me to get an ultrasound done for it

• Ditch the Label Staff
16 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

i did and they want me to get an ultrasound done for it

Hi there, the ultrasound sounds like a good idea so they can get a clearer ida of what's going on and what might be causing this particular pain. Have had an appointment booked for this?

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Blondie said:

Hi there, the ultrasound sounds like a good idea so they can get a clearer ida of what's going on and what might be causing this particular pain. Have had an appointment booked for this?

it was supposed 2 b 4 today but we rescheduled for sometime next week i think

• Ditch the Label Staff
8 minutes ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

it was supposed 2 b 4 today but we rescheduled for sometime next week i think

Do you feel you can cope with the pain in the meantime?

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 7:57 AM, Blondie said:

Do you feel you can cope with the pain in the meantime?

yh i think i can

22 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

yh i think i can

Hey,

That's good to know. Is there anything else you'd like support with at the moment, or are you good?

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

That's good to know. Is there anything else you'd like support with at the moment, or are you good?

there is one thing but idk if i wanna talk abt it rn

21 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

there is one thing but idk if i wanna talk abt it rn

Hey there,

Okay, well just know that you an open up to us about anything, and if you would like to speak confidentially, you can click on the Confidential Support tab at the top of this page :)