Why do bus drivers never do anything when things happen on their bus?

randomguy Β  Β 

i don't know if this is just my area but whenever bus incidents happen drivers never do anything. Like the other day i was joking around with some boys accidentally spilt my drink When i took a picture of them as i thought things might escalate as they did start getting rude and then decided to pull my hair and grab my mobile and water bottle. I wasnt sure what to do at the time so i know i shouldnt of done this but i hit one of them so they let go of my mobile that's didn't work. Somehow the boys let go off my hair i let go off my mobile as i realised it had touch ID. So i went to tell the bus driver before things got worse but whilst doing this the boys handed my mobile and water bottle back. and then pushed past to get off and said to the driver i was provoking them when i wasn't but the bus driver didn't say or do anything at any time.

Β 

So i don't get why drivers don't intervene as they can see what's going on due to CCTV.

I thought bus drivers would be trained to deal with bus incidents.

Even my classmates who get same bus company different buses have seen stuff happen and drivers never do anything. If bus drivers actually stepped in when stuff happens that would prevent bullying and other things.

Does anyone else find drivers don't do anything when stuff happens?

ps just curious if this is just my area or if it's most bus drivers.

actually i wonder about things like this too. ive seen people being bullied irl and find it hard to speak up sometimes because im scared to incase i get bullied and i wonder if its the same with them?

I thought bus drivers would be trained to deal with incidents that could happen. Like how pilots and flight attendants are trained to deal with anything that could happen on plane etc...

Β 

I also guess sometimes it's not suitable to stop for a long time or on a place where it causes obstructions to other road users. So sometimes i get it's not always possible especially when it's a big bus.