Dysphoria be damned

Random    

Hey there ,

so here’s the story. I came out as non binary a few years ago and actually i resorted to this place for advice and it really helped me come to terms with my gender identity and thank you for that. But now i have another inconvenience. I thought i gained control over my dysphoria but now it all came crumbling down since  it got way worse. That feeling is just so unbearable and i dont know how to deal with it anymore. If someone has any advice or tips please help me out. Thank you in advance. 

23 hours ago, Random said:

Hey there ,

so here’s the story. I came out as non binary a few years ago and actually i resorted to this place for advice and it really helped me come to terms with my gender identity and thank you for that. But now i have another inconvenience. I thought i gained control over my dysphoria but now it all came crumbling down since  it got way worse. That feeling is just so unbearable and i dont know how to deal with it anymore. If someone has any advice or tips please help me out. Thank you in advance. 

Hey there,

It's nice to have you back and great to hear that the advice helped you in the past, however, I'm sorry to learn that the dysphoric feelings have gotten worse. I'm wondering, why do you think that is? How have you been feeling in terms of your gender?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey,

i think its because i’ve been supressing  thsoe feelings for so long that my subconscious decided to bring it up again. Ive been feeling afraid in terms of my gender. Ive been feeling lost too like i dont know what to do 

Hey there,

Yeah, that makes sense around suppressing them because they tend to come back and be quite overwhelming, and at that point, it's a case of starting to pull the plug and let some of that energy out by opening up, which you are doing, so that's good. 

Can you tell me more about the fear around your gender? 

Hey, 

i have a lot of fears a round my gender.  My thought keep saying: no one’s going to love you , no one is going to accept you, you’re all alone, you’re wierd, you should suppress this again and pretend it didn’t happen  ( I know this is wrong). Add to that the dysphoria that suggests that I can’t bear the feeling of having a chest or being referred to as a woman ( something I used not care about that much cause I know who I am but now it gives me anxiety)

Hey there,

It sounds like you're having a lot of tricky thoughts and feelings at the moment, and I can imagine this is all quite overwhelming for you. How are you coping with all of this? 

Hey,

Actually life is not so great these days. Other bad things are happening. However I like to write and writing makes me feel better. Also I told a bunch of my friends my new gender neutral name and they were so supportive. That made my day. All in all I am coping in a healthy way 

20 hours ago, Random said:

Hey,

Actually life is not so great these days. Other bad things are happening. However I like to write and writing makes me feel better. Also I told a bunch of my friends my new gender neutral name and they were so supportive. That made my day. All in all I am coping in a healthy way 

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear that you're coping in a healthy way :)

Would you like to tell us about what's going on? No pressure, and if you don't then that's fine, I just wanted to check in.