No matter how much i try… i cant seem to love myself

Wannaloveme    

I dont know when this began… but even worse, i dont know when it‘ll end… i always knew i wasnt a kardashian or anything but I remember still finding things i liked about myself when i looked in the mirror…

and lately everyday that seems to pass.. is making it harder and harder to find things to love… instead its being replaced with things to fix.. i never can face time.. i run from cameras..i feel so insecure.. but then i’ll put on some make up go outside and become the worlds best actress.. i dont know what is wrong with me.. but im scared.

3 hours ago, Wannaloveme said:

I dont know when this began… but even worse, i dont know when it‘ll end… i always knew i wasnt a kardashian or anything but I remember still finding things i liked about myself when i looked in the mirror…

and lately everyday that seems to pass.. is making it harder and harder to find things to love… instead its being replaced with things to fix.. i never can face time.. i run from cameras..i feel so insecure.. but then i’ll put on some make up go outside and become the worlds best actress.. i dont know what is wrong with me.. but im scared.

Hey...Hey...It's alright, Some of us don't know how to feel about ourselves...Including me, I have insecurities as well...I'm still dealing with it but...Maybe we can deal with it together, As friends...What do you say?...

48 minutes ago, Anxious_Little_Blob said:

Hey...Hey...It's alright, Some of us don't know how to feel about ourselves...Including me, I have insecurities as well...I'm still dealing with it but...Maybe we can deal with it together, As friends...What do you say?...

Thanks.. yeah im sure everyone has their own insecurities.. it sure does feel good to anonymously speak on it though. And sure i’d like that.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Welcome to the community @Wannaloveme. 😊

I just read your post and wondered if you’d like to have a chat with one of our Trained Mentors? Sometimes it can really help talking things through. I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Monsoon & @Blondie 

10 hours ago, Wannaloveme said:

Hey @Wannaloveme

Thank you for sharing this with us at the DTL community. It sounds like you're pretty down on yourself at the moment, and we definitely all go through periods like this. The good news is that you can move forward with this, even though it might not feel like it at the moment. I'm wondering, what do you think is at the root of all of this? Why do you think you're having such a hard time loving yourself? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e