This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Abuse

Venting

Emberfrost12 Β  Β 

8 hours ago, thesinkingsonnet said:

It can if I move out from my house which can't be done under the age of 18. Everything here can be done after the age of 18 which seems irrelevant to me. I want emancipation but no law for children is here. Only laws for child protection is here

Oh, that’s really crappy

On 5/13/2022 at 6:15 AM, thesinkingsonnet said:

It can if I move out from my house which can't be done under the age of 18. Everything here can be done after the age of 18 which seems irrelevant to me. I want emancipation but no law for children is here. Only laws for child protection is here

Hey there,

I've sent you a message to check in and I hope to hear back from you soon. Take care.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

21 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

People move on REALLY FAST in my school for some reason. As in, the next day from when it happened, everyone wanted to just move on and pretended it never happened. Β 

Hey there,

I get what you mean about that fast-paced environment at school, but your feelings matter and deserve attention. What do you think?

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I get what you mean about that fast-paced environment at school, but your feelings matter and deserve attention. What do you think?

Well, yes, but I think that it would raise a few flags that I, a seventh grader, is thinking this much about someone five years older than me.Β 

4 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Well, yes, but I think that it would raise a few flags that I, a seventh grader, is thinking this much about someone five years older than me.Β 

Can you tell me more about that? Why would it raise flags?

18 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Can you tell me more about that? Why would it raise flags?

I just think that they’d be suspicious of me talking to them about something that shouldn’t affect me.Β 

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Could they also be supportive and understanding?Β 

I think they could, but to be honest, I just think that I don’t want to have that conversation.Β 

6 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I think they could, but to be honest, I just think that I don’t want to have that conversation.Β 

Hey,

Well that's fair enough! I think that when it comes to this kind of decision, as long as you check in with what is the best thing for you at that given time and do that, then you're always onto a winner. What do you think?

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Well that's fair enough! I think that when it comes to this kind of decision, as long as you check in with what is the best thing for you at that given time and do that, then you're always onto a winner. What do you think?

I agree, although it is kind of annoying that I’m not willing to speak up. I guess it’s that fear of rejection again.Β 

Hey there,

Yeah, it likely is that fear of rejection. I guess with that fear as well, the only way to get through it is to put yourself in the situation of fear and see how it goes; what do you think?Β 

18 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, it likely is that fear of rejection. I guess with that fear as well, the only way to get through it is to put yourself in the situation of fear and see how it goes; what do you think?Β 

Yes, but I also don’t want to rush into every situation that comes along.Β 

6 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Yes, but I also don’t want to rush into every situation that comes along.Β 

Hey there,

Yeah, i totally get that. It's good to go at a pace that feels comfortable for you :)

How is everything else with you at the moment? Would you like support for anythingΒ else?Β 

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, i totally get that. It's good to go at a pace that feels comfortable for you :)

How is everything else with you at the moment? Would you like support for anythingΒ else?Β 

I think I’m okay for now.Β