i don’t know what i am..

sm0llrat    

Hello i am a very confused person right now as i have started thinking a little more than i usually do…I don’t know what my sexuality is. Part of me really wants to date someone but the other part of me feels uncomfortable with that. Part of me says i can date any gender the other part says i’m straight. I say that i’d date anyone but do i mean that? i honestly want to be bi or something but then i feel like i can never actually date anyone because the thought of it makes me uncomfortable and it feels wrong, but i really want to be able to date someone. i feel broken and i don’t know what to do. i know i don’t have to find a set answer right now, but i want to try and get somewhere with it. :(

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @sm0llrat Welcome to the community!

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, I read your post and wondered whether you’d feel it’s beneficial to have a chat with one our Trained Mentors? I feel sometimes it’s good to talk things through? I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Monsoon & @Blondie

1 hour ago, sm0llrat said:

Hello i am a very confused person right now as i have started thinking a little more than i usually do…I don’t know what my sexuality is. Part of me really wants to date someone but the other part of me feels uncomfortable with that. Part of me says i can date any gender the other part says i’m straight. I say that i’d date anyone but do i mean that? i honestly want to be bi or something but then i feel like i can never actually date anyone because the thought of it makes me uncomfortable and it feels wrong, but i really want to be able to date someone. i feel broken and i don’t know what to do. i know i don’t have to find a set answer right now, but i want to try and get somewhere with it. :(

Heyy. I feel the same way with relationships really. Like I don't know if I am asexual or not cause I kinda want a relationship but also I don't and I am very confused with the am I straight or bi situation 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sm0llrat said:

Hey there,

I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give support to those who reach out. Thank you for sharing this with us. I can really sense the struggle and confusion in what you've said, and i just want you to know that we've got your back; we are here for you :)

How does it feel to open up about this here? I'm wondering, have you ever dates anyone before, and if so, what was that like? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e