Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Abuse

Hello


Alex_The_Alien
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

I relate to yours tbh

IKR

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Go ahead feel free

Ok first of all:

EXPLAIN I AM SLIGHTLY WORRIED FOR YOU

second:

IF THE PEOPLE IN UR HEAD ARE ANNOYING I WILL PERSONALLY WHAP THEM WITH A FRYING PAN TO SHUSH THEM

But IDK they could be fine

TELLZ ME

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aidan26 said:

IKR

Ok first of all:

EXPLAIN I AM SLIGHTLY WORRIED FOR YOU

second:

IF THE PEOPLE IN UR HEAD ARE ANNOYING I WILL PERSONALLY WHAP THEM WITH A FRYING PAN TO SHUSH THEM

But IDK they could be fine

TELLZ ME

I agree with dis man, I am mildly concerned as well

I'll get the frying pan--

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Anxious_Little_Blob said:

I agree with dis man, I am mildly concerned as well

I'll get the frying pan--

Thank you!!

I'll take that and--

WHAPP

WANG 

SHUSH YOU PEOPLE

AND STOP BOTHERING MY BRO

BAM

BE NICE 

WHAM

Ok then!! All good!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aidan26 said:

Thank you!!

I'll take that and--

WHAPP

WANG 

SHUSH YOU PEOPLE

AND STOP BOTHERING MY BRO

BAM

BE NICE 

WHAM

Ok then!! All good!!

*Takes the frying pan and whacks the side of @Thisboiistrans head*

Shush it people, Leave the poor dude alone, He didn't do nothing to ya

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aidan26 said:

IKR

Ok first of all:

EXPLAIN I AM SLIGHTLY WORRIED FOR YOU

second:

IF THE PEOPLE IN UR HEAD ARE ANNOYING I WILL PERSONALLY WHAP THEM WITH A FRYING PAN TO SHUSH THEM

But IDK they could be fine

TELLZ ME

No they're mostly fine

One or two can be negative depending on the situation or circumstances. 

I swear I dreamt of one last night and it freaking saved my life this morning

Heres what happened

One of the guys (I call him John) yelled at me to wake up. I have occasional sleep paralysis so it's not like I could ust come out of it.

Anyway 

I woke  up to the sound of someone choking. I sat up and figured he was tryna tell me something.  

It turned out that if he hadn't yelled I'd have choked to death.

He saved me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

*Gives @Thisboiistrans an ice pack for head*

U good bro?

AND YES:

1 minute ago, Anxious_Little_Blob said:

*Takes the frying pan and whacks the side of @Thisboiistrans head*

Shush it people, Leave the poor dude alone, He didn't do nothing to ya

LEAVE HIM ALONEE I HAVE AN ARMY 

of 2 people but STILLLL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Aidan26 said:

Thank you!!

I'll take that and--

WHAPP

WANG 

SHUSH YOU PEOPLE

AND STOP BOTHERING MY BRO

BAM

BE NICE 

WHAM

Ok then!! All good!!

This is cute as heck

Also WHEN DID YOU AGE WITHOUT TELLING ME?!

Happy b-day either way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

No they're mostly fine

One or two can be negative depending on the situation or circumstances. 

I swear I dreamt of one last night and it freaking saved my life this morning

Heres what happened

One of the guys (I call him John) yelled at me to wake up. I have occasional sleep paralysis so it's not like I could ust come out of it.

Anyway 

I woke  up to the sound of someone choking. I sat up and figured he was tryna tell me something.  

It turned out that if he hadn't yelled I'd have choked to death.

He saved me

oop sorry people I um all of u are great for saving his life

BUT YOU BETTER BE NICE STILL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Aidan26 said:

oop sorry people I um all of u are great for saving his life

BUT YOU BETTER BE NICE STILL

It was just John 

Then word got out to the others and it got loud but it was weirdly fun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...