Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Abuse

Hello


_Alex_
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, leilaa said:

Alexxxxxxx πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I haven't heard from you in such a long time!!

You always brighten up my, day you know. :)

Thanks for caring, even if I don't deserve it.

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, _Alex_ said:

I haven't heard from you in such a long time!!

You always brighten up my, day you know. :)

Thanks for caring, even if I don't deserve it.

I've missed you!

You deserve every support and kindness you possibly can get, we love you Alex πŸ₯°

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, leilaa said:

I've missed you!

You deserve every support and kindness you possibly can get, we love you Alex πŸ₯°

You too, you knowΒ πŸ’•

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, _Alex_ said:

I...

Thank you. I just don't want to make you worry about me or anything.Β 

And I never asked, but how are you?

You're important too, you know :)

And yeah, you're right...

I'm not fine at all haha

You did ask and I'm ok.Β 

And guess what? As your online bug bro I will worry about my lil sis.Β 

I have the pan here if you need it lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thisboiistrans said:

You did ask and I'm ok.Β 

And guess what? As your online bug bro I will worry about my lil sis.Β 

I have the pan here if you need it lol

oh that pan lol

haha I almost forgot

And yes, that could could come in handy :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
    Search In
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...