Intro post ig-

YeahIWasBoring    

Hey all, Rex here!

I dont really have much to say, honestly. Im the most basic mentally ill teenager out there lol. Uhhh, I like Marvel? Like a lot, its one of my favorite things. I LOVE Moon Knight so far and its genuinely one of my favorite shows. Its 100% my favorite out of the Disney+ MCU shows, but I dont like it more then Daredevil. Daredevil is just the best show ever like aaaaa. And I really like Scott The Woz, he hasnt uploaded in so long though and that sucks- 

I think thats it, really. Like I said, there is like nothing to know about me. 

1 hour ago, YeahIWasBoring said:

Hey all, Rex here!

I dont really have much to say, honestly. Im the most basic mentally ill teenager out there lol. Uhhh, I like Marvel? Like a lot, its one of my favorite things. I LOVE Moon Knight so far and its genuinely one of my favorite shows. Its 100% my favorite out of the Disney+ MCU shows, but I dont like it more then Daredevil. Daredevil is just the best show ever like aaaaa. And I really like Scott The Woz, he hasnt uploaded in so long though and that sucks- 

I think thats it, really. Like I said, there is like nothing to know about me. 

Hey,

Welcome! I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice for loads of different things, like mental health, self-esteem, relationships, bullying, and much more. How is everything going for you at the moment? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

How is everything going for you at the moment? 

Uh, quite shit to be honest but thanks for asking-

9 hours ago, YeahIWasBoring said:

Uh, quite shit to be honest but thanks for asking-

Hey. I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like to tell me more about what's going on?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

6 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey. I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like to tell me more about what's going on?

Its cool, nothing new or anything. Im just pretty stressed about some dumb discord drama and trying not to lose everyone I love during it