If you’re part of a fandom…come represent it!

Emberfrost12    

On 7/18/2022 at 8:54 PM, BusinessBee said:

Im here from Warrior Cats, Bravelands, Seekers, Bamboo Kingdom, and the Survivors fandoms! (Basically all of the Erin Hunter series!)

i have only read warriors, are the other series good? also, who's your favorite character from warriors? 

1 hour ago, vega said:

i have only read warriors, are the other series good? also, who's your favorite character from warriors? 

The other are pretty great! Jayfeather and the father of all Gray Wing lol

• Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 8:33 PM, vega said:

Yep. My favourite characters are Firestar and Hawkfrost (Ember...frost? That was intentional. It was going to be FireFrost, but I didn't like the alliteration, so I'm Emberfrost instead)

PJO PJO HOO BASICALLY THE RIORDANVERSE 

WHERE MY FELLOW DEMIGODS AT

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 7:37 AM, YeahIWasBoring said:

Im here for the Marvel fandom lol

UR PFP AND MOTTO

STEVEN GRANT IS A PRECIOUS BEAN THAT NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED

YES MARVEL FANDOM

18 hours ago, aroacebananas said:

I LOVE Percy Jackson and Kane Chronicles!

On 7/23/2022 at 1:49 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Yep. My favourite characters are Firestar and Hawkfrost (Ember...frost? That was intentional. It was going to be FireFrost, but I didn't like the alliteration, so I'm Emberfrost instead)

yassssss!!!!!!!!!!! Firestar forever! during grade five everyone was worried about me because i was too obsessed with him to make friends lol

Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh!!!! I just heard Disney is making Eragon in to a show with the author co writhing the script!!!!

• Like 1

On 7/25/2022 at 12:40 PM, VIVIEN_ said:

I LOVE Percy Jackson and Kane Chronicles!

Heroes of Olympus, guys. The roman gods and demigods are great :)

On 7/27/2022 at 8:36 PM, vega said:

yassssss!!!!!!!!!!! Firestar forever! during grade five everyone was worried about me because i was too obsessed with him to make friends lol

Wow, that sounds...interesting :) Honestly, I was too

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 11:57 AM, Emberfrost12 said:

Heroes of Olympus, guys. The roman gods and demigods are great :)

YASSSSSSSS

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Luigi_NintendoOFFICIAL said:

I am here on behalf of the Luigi fandom.

(Im a furry, but thats not the point)

Yay, another furry :) Also, I know....wait for it....NOTHING about Luigi. All I know is that he's part of the Mario game (I don't even know what it's called? How is this possible? I thought i was better than that...) Care to educate me a touch? Lol

4 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Yay, another furry :) Also, I know....wait for it....NOTHING about Luigi. All I know is that he's part of the Mario game (I don't even know what it's called? How is this possible? I thought i was better than that...) Care to educate me a touch? Lol

Waitaminute...it's just called the Mario Bros franchise, isn't it...so...mario kart? Um...what else?

he is also found in his own game Luigis mansion, he can be found in mario party, and super smash bros as well.

We are big video game people in my house. Saying you prefer Mario over Luigi would be like claming you are homophobic... You would be kicked out and never invited back

• Haha 1
  • Yaaas 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

(Sorry for late reply, im still new to the website)

It depends on what exactly you would like to know

13 minutes ago, ArtemisArt said:

he is also found in his own game Luigis mansion, he can be found in mario party, and super smash bros as well.

We are big video game people in my house. Saying you prefer Mario over Luigi would be like claming you are homophobic... You would be kicked out and never invited back

Ok, cool. Thanks :) I often tell people I live under a rock so they don't get annoyed at my lack of knowledge. So, you should know that I live under a rock ;)

10 minutes ago, Luigi_NintendoOFFICIAL said:

(Sorry for late reply, im still new to the website)

It depends on what exactly you would like to know

Uh, whatever I need to know? I'm a big fan of knowing random information (or not-so-random information), so really, anything

8 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Uh, whatever I need to know? I'm a big fan of knowing random information (or not-so-random information), so really, anything

Well, Im not exactly great at giving random facts, but Luigi was once canonically killed in a Super Smash Bros trailer. He was later brought back, but he was a goner for a lil!

Just now, Luigi_NintendoOFFICIAL said:

Well, Im not exactly great at giving random facts, but Luigi was once canonically killed in a Super Smash Bros trailer. He was later brought back, but he was a goner for a lil!

Cool :) I will save that to my memory :)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm apart of many fandoms LMAO, hErE I shall list em💀👍🏽, Furry, HELLUVA BOSS, Hazbin Hotel, TOH, MHA, Mcyt, Demon Slayer (I could go on for hours about my fandoms😂😎)

On 4/12/2022 at 10:37 AM, YeahIWasBoring said:

Im here for the Marvel fandom lol

SAME!!!! We love steven<3  

On 7/24/2022 at 8:19 PM, aroacebananas said:

RiGHT HERE QUEEN <3