Need advice!

VIVIEN_    

Should I come out again?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Wait two years
    • Come out again

1 hour ago, Vivien_ said:

When I was condoning in my lake. It was very peaceful and made me feel calm. Or when I was making a dessert.

Hey there,

Okay, so making deserts and condoning. I'm wondering, are there any other things you do, more on a regular basis, that make you feel peaceful as well? Have you ever tried meditation?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey there,

It sounds like you've got quite a few that help you relax which is great, like making desserts, writing, bracelet making, and drawing. I'm wondering, could you make a plan for yourself to follow next time you feel low, like trying out something you find calming, such as the activities you've already mentioned? 

Also, meditation is a really powerful tool to help people look after their wellbeing. It can take a lot of practise and time to feel the benefits, but it's really helpful. We have our own meditation video that you might like to try out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkt6f9v0OT4

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e