help for coming out

pineapple Β  Β 

ok so i wanna come out, i already told my close friends but im thinking about telling my whole school (only when they ask tho) the siblings the parents??? most of my family is homophobic and i dont know if i should come out yet

13 hours ago, pineapple said:

ok so i wanna come out, i already told my close friends but im thinking about telling my whole school (only when they ask tho) the siblings the parents??? most of my family is homophobic and i dont know if i should come out yet

Hey @pineapple

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us.Β 

I'm wondering, how do you think your family will react to your news? Is it safe for you to share it with them?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

i

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @pineapple

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us.Β 

I'm wondering, how do you think your family will react to your news? Is it safe for you to share it with them?

hi, i think my mom might just ignore me for a bit and get over it but my step dad gets mad very easily and gets physical sometimes so im not really sure about him. my dad and step mom are fine with it im just nervous that they might tell my other parents. and thank you so much for reaching out.

Β 

7 hours ago, pineapple said:

i

hi, i think my mom might just ignore me for a bit and get over it but my step dad gets mad very easily and gets physical sometimes so im not really sure about him. my dad and step mom are fine with it im just nervous that they might tell my other parents. and thank you so much for reaching out.

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that he gets physical sometimes. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about that?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e