This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

My mental health is getting worse :(

17 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Okay, so there's two things in that. With relaxing, I'm wondering, what kinds of things do you enjoy doing? It can be absolutely anything! Also, that's a shame that you don't have much time to wind down. I'm thinking, could you pick out a block of time soon that you will have to yourself? It doesn't have to be long. 

I enjoy being outside and doing crafts. I could make time before  school because I’m always there forty minutes early 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I enjoy being outside and doing crafts. I could make time before  school because I’m always there forty minutes early 

Hey,

Yeah, that's a perfect time slot and a great way to start your day. A big part of managing our wellbeing is understanding what helps us to do better, and this can often involve taking part in activities that we get a lot of enjoyment from, so it's really useful to make that time for yourself; it's self-care basically. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e