i dont know if my friend treats me as a real friend

michhhhh Β  Β 

I dont know if my friend treats me as aΒ  real friend. I trust her a lot and we call pretty often. But im not sure if she talks around my back and she does talk about others to me. I don't know if she also make fun of me in front of her friends. How can I try overcoming my worries?

• Ditch the Label Staff
23 minutes ago, michhhhh said:

I dont know if my friend treats me as aΒ  real friend. I trust her a lot and we call pretty often. But im not sure if she talks around my back and she does talk about others to me. I don't know if she also make fun of me in front of her friends. How can I try overcoming my worries?

Hey @michhhhh Welcome to the community! 😊

I wondered if you feel it would be beneficial to have a chat with one of our Trained Mentors, so I will tag them in so they can reach out when they are available! @MonsoonΒ & @Blondie

Β 

Β 

9 hours ago, michhhhh said:

Hey there,

I'm wondering, why do you think these worries started? What makes you think she might be doing this behind your back?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

6 hours ago, michhhhh said:

It's because i start knowing that she will talk behind other people's back. so i start worrying if she does the same to meΒ 

Hey there,

If she was doing that, how would it make you feel? What would it mean for your friendship?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e