This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

I don't think I have friends.

MimeNegative    

On 4/3/2022 at 4:40 AM, Monsoon said:

Ah, that sucks. Do you often struggle with your sleep, or was it just last night? 

I just kinda struggle with sleep ig I don't often fall asleep until 12 but sometimes I feel restless and I want to do something.

47 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. Is there anything that does help you to fall asleep at the moment? 

I just listen to dreamcore playlists or subliminals...

On 4/6/2022 at 3:20 PM, MimeNegative said:

I just listen to dreamcore playlists or subliminals...

Hey,

I don't think I've heard of dreamcore and subliminals; can you tell me more about them? Also, if you like, we can give you tips on how to help your sleep? Just let me know. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

10 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I don't think I've heard of dreamcore and subliminals; can you tell me more about them? Also, if you like, we can give you tips on how to help your sleep? Just let me know. 

Dreamcore is an aesthetic that makes you feel like your in a dream, it can be in things like pictures, settings, music, stuff like that...subliminals can do all sorts of things...generally used for manifesting things in your life. I sleep okayish...generally not going to bed until 12-ish.

Hey,

That sounds interesting; I'm glad it helps! How is everything else going for you at the moment? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e