ASK ME ANYTHING

Elliot And Ellie    

12 minutes ago, darius2022bleh! said:

Red*

hey you guys good morning/ Darius, you feeling okay? 

34 minutes ago, darius2022bleh! said:

NO i put purple leggings on with a red hoodie

OOF I dunno about you but purple and red has never been  good match in MY book, unless ya know, they are specifically the colors Royal red and Royal purple

I also have a crush on someone who is straight. I go to a small school and we have all been in the same class for 11 years.  She is kinda part of the "popular" group. Thats not the problem tho. Like six months ago she sent me a text that said I have a crush on you. I didnt see it because i forgot my phone at my house and when I got backl I saw it but then I also saw that six hours after she sent the first text she sent a second text that said sorry my friend stole my phone. I didnt rly know what to say. I thought it was kind of weird that it took her six hours to notice, but I just told myself that it was just a joke. Well then a week later I got the same text from her but then this time she said her little brother stole her phone. We never really text eachother we arent like that she is just in another group I more just have casual talk with her in the halls and in class. So I thought I was weird that both people just so happend to pick me to text I have a crush on you. I mean is it just me or does that obviously seem like a bluff?!?!? Everyone knows that someimes when you send your crush a text like that and they dont respond for a really long time that obviously freaks you out so you say that its a friend or something. SO AM I CRAZY?!?!? Because this next part is!! I then text her and say that I highly doubt that two different people just happend to text me that you have a crush on me. So then i took the next step and said that if I was being honest I have a crush on her too. I was like if this was really just a prank than tottally just exposed myself. And well she was like I really like you as a friend and thats all. BTW before I did this she had been calling me her girlfriend and say like alll this stuff about the LGBTQ+ community and was sending me so many mixed signals. And she still is. It was weird for a wekk or two but now its back to normal but I still feel like she is giving me mixed signals. I dont know what to do should I just leave it be?

Hi. Get to know me the more I share about my crazy life the more you might have questions and I am totally open to questions. I am really just looking for like a support group I guess here. :)

i mean you should go for it talk to her privately and go for it ask her out and if she rejects then shes not for you

Oop, wait did you go anywhere like that??  X3

Also that sounds INTENSE paintedbunting, honestly I would've still been embarrassed  TvT

1 hour ago, XxhelloxX said:

Also that sounds INTENSE paintedbunting, honestly I would've still been embarrassed  TvT

o-o everyone here okay?

Well what would you call okay..?? XD  TwT

PFFT shitttttt I dunno I had the wackiest day eva 

• Haha 1

Tell me la tea UvU

Just now, XxhelloxX said:

Tell me la tea UvU

okay so I have a crush, his code name is WC, which stands for Waffle Cone (weird, I know) but he hasn't been to school on Monday OR Tuesday. on wenesday I was looking for him in the morning and he wasn't there. but THEN since I have 4th period with him, I turn around for like 2 SECONDs, turn back around and BOOM, he's there, like WTF and the worse part is I almost screamed because it felt unrealistic and I had a look on my face that was gazing at him like he was both Christmas and a ghost, and I FELT like that too. and since we're friends and all, you'd think he'd say "wassup bro" or atleast a "hi" but nahhh, he just ignored me like I wasn't there, which made me feel not so good. I mean part of the reason was because of depression and him, but I started crying in that hour which yayyyyy. nobody even asked if i was okay, which was EVEN BETTER.  and sometimes with him I feel like we have some problems that only people in relationships have cause like I feel like I can't forgive him for that, can't forgive him for acting like I don't exist, and to make me feel worse he went straight to his annoying a$$ friend whom I hate so much and don't understand how they're friends. but anyway TODAY he switched personalities in the WACKIEST way, like he was talking to me and we even had a few moments where we stared into each others eyes , which would be a lot of times because i have 4 classes with him, and I barely talk to him in the morning, since I have 1st period with him. but this morning I was cracking tf up it was just so funny because yesterday he messed up his computer and it was permanently stuck zoomed in and he was red in the face but was grinning and he was just being extra funny today. and while he's usually funny, he was realllllly funny today but I don't know something seemed off

• Like 1

Pffftttt dude that sounds like the most entertaining yet weirdest day I have ever heard anyone explain to me, and do you think he might've been upset at something? Also do u think he may like ya back?? |Le smirk✨|-^-

46 minutes ago, XxhelloxX said:

Pffftttt dude that sounds like the most entertaining yet weirdest day I have ever heard anyone explain to me, and do you think he might've been upset at something? Also do u think he may like ya back?? |Le smirk✨|-^-

oh well sorry for answering you late but nah I'm not his type 

I dunno, there's another code name for his best friend, and I call him Giraffe since he's like 5'8 and me over here like 5'3 ( sad, I know) and he was gone for those two days too AND came back late which is suspicious because I don't really consider Giraffe, or any of his friends, as a good influence on him. I'm dead a$$ serious because he's such a nice guy but he pretends to be tough because testosterone pressures him to be like an arrogant b**ch, and he does it so well that 1, it's scary, 2, that's how I met him, and we used to argue all the time, and as the saying goes, "if you argue to your enemy more than your best friend, you know them too well" which is true, you can learn about a lot of things about things when people talk to you more than expected. and to be honest, he kinda started as a love distraction, something to make me focus on so I can get rid of my other crush. but then it got worse and worse, and I've been liking him since December, and now...well, let's just say it's not a crush;it's love. but anyway back on track, people make him do things like sm0king and not so very good things, and I'm just worried that if he gets pushed too far, he'll fall deeper even if the ocean is only 10 feet in. he just kinda hasn't been himself. he definitely has seemed uncomfortable, but more uncomfortable with himself than anyone else 

Dammmmnnnn thats sad, and its alr I am doing it rn lmao

OOP I didn't even see that other thingy ya wrote, but anyways have u asked him about it? Also do you know if he's fully straight? I feel like if ya know ur crushes sexuality or whatever, then u could know more about them.   :P

3 minutes ago, lKail said:

OOP I didn't even see that other thingy ya wrote, but anyways have u asked him about it? Also do you know if he's fully straight? I feel like if ya know ur crushes sexuality or whatever, then u could know more about them.   :P

MUAHHAHAHAHA THATS SO FUNNY to think that he would EVeR not be straight. man over here talks straight, sits straight, even stands and his arms and legs are just STICKS

IKR XD