Hey,

BubbleBear5000 Β  Β 

I just joined, hoping to meet some people on here and just have a good time :)
I'm Megumi, 13 years old, it/its pronouns (I'm genderfluidflux but those are constant)
I live in the USA and I play guitar and am learning French, Spanish and a bit of ItalianΒ :)

Hi Megumi! I'm also 13 and genderfluid. Welcome to ditch the label!

Welcome @BubbleBear5000Β :)

I’m one of the digital mentors here and I give support to our members for loads of different things which includes mental health, sexuality, gender identity, relationships, and loads more. How’s everything going for you at the moment??

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Ditch the Label Staff

Β 

Hey @BubbleBear5000 Welcome to the community!! 😊

I am Daisie a Community Warden here within the forums and I ensure the forums remain a safe and positive space for all. If you do have any questions at all please feel free to give me a shout.

It's amazing to have you here with us, hope you're enjoying things so far, I shall look forward to seeing you around.Β πŸ€—

Β 

Β 

Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 1:13 PM, Monsoon said:

Welcome @BubbleBear5000Β :)

I’m one of the digital mentors here and I give support to our members for loads of different things which includes mental health, sexuality, gender identity, relationships, and loads more. How’s everything going for you at the moment??

Hi!! Sorry, I haven't been online, I'm doing well :)

On 2/5/2022 at 4:16 AM, Daisie said:

Hey @BubbleBear5000 Welcome to the community!! 😊

I am Daisie a Community Warden here within the forums and I ensure the forums remain a safe and positive space for all. If you do have any questions at all please feel free to give me a shout.

It's amazing to have you here with us, hope you're enjoying things so far, I shall look forward to seeing you around.Β πŸ€—

Hi, thank you!!

• Like 1

Hey. I'm glad to hear you've been doing well. If you'd like support with anything, just say the word :)Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e