Hi guys I'm new

Journey_Phoenix_14    

2 hours ago, Gracie_Knight_14 said:

How are you guys doing. my name is gracie but pls call me Journey as that is my non binary name..

Hey Journey,

Welcome to our community - I love your non-binary name; how did you come up with it? By the way, I'm one of the digital mentors here which means that I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. I've just seen your other topic as well, so I will reply to you there. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Idk. I was looking through a bunch of different non binary names and Journey just stuck out to me. My whole non binary name is Journey Phoenix.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gracie_Knight_14 said:

Idk. I was looking through a bunch of different non binary names and Journey just stuck out to me. My whole non binary name is Journey Phoenix.

I love it! A phoenix, rising from the ashes - how meaningful. Great choices :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 2/2/2022 at 10:00 AM, Journey_Phoenix_14 said:

How are you guys doing. my name is gracie but pls call me Journey as that is my non binary name..

Hi Journey! I really like your name. Hope you had a great day too!

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Journey_Phoenix_14 Really lovely to see you join the community! I hope you are finding things okay so far?

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums, and I make sure everything remains a safe and positive space for all. Give me a shout if you need a hand with navigating around. 😄

Looking forward to seeing you around. ☺️