I'm honestly really confused

heymomifoundthewifitsgay    

Hey @RussianKai, I was wondering, what type of protest would it be?

• Like 1

Just now, Leafiebean said:

huh??

I asked cuz I constantly feel like protesting at school because they say 'you must go toilet at break or lunch. You are not allowed to go to the toilet unless you have a toilet pass'

1 minute ago, Leafiebean said:

SAME! I found that so annoying!

Well try having to hold your bladder for 6 HOURS a day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 5:59 PM, RussianKai said:

Hi. Recently I've been having some weird things going on. I suffer from severe anxiety already, so I'm not sure if this a part of it. My personality has been going through some weird stuff. One day I hate everybody and just want to stay inside. Another day, however, I want to start a protest in the Capital and get on TV. It's really weird, and everyone I know is ignoring it. I feel like it's something else though besides anxiety. Anyone have any clue?

Mood swings i guess, i get like that too, only mine aren't as extreme.

11 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Mood swings i guess, i get like that too, only mine aren't as extreme.

Hey @Yoyo

Welcome to the community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice for loads of different things, like mental health, relationships, bullying, gender identity, and much more. If you'd like advice for anything, just give me a shout :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there :) 

I can relate to this, I swing between major depression and major risk taking. 

if you are worried, or feeling unstable, you can speak to your GP and ask to talk to a mental health professional for coping mechanisms if you feel like this is affecting your life. 

I hope you're doing well 💖

Hello there.

I know what you mean for sure. Yesterday I was doing really well, didn't yell or get mad at anyone. Then today I went off on my mom, I was cursing and shouting at her for really no valid reason. 

I have been having horrible mood swings lately and they can get pretty bad some days. I have Bipolar disorder which seems to be really causing me issues right now with my personality and mood changes.